CHAPTER EIGHT

Naomi mom was so lost for words she never thought she would ever live to see this day and she did not know what to do. An she was overwhelm with guilt because she lied to Naomi all this time and it was finally biting her in the ass and it  took her back to the night when she left.

   flashback-   "i am so sorry baby" Angela said as she caressed  her one month old daughter and admired her beauty this being the last time she would ever hold,touch or feel her  daughter  again. Carefully she put little Melissa back in her crib next to her bed after feeding her     Angela immediately started packing her things as quickly as possible before her boyfriend gets home. She hated the fact that she had to leave the two most precious people  in her life behind but she knew that if she   stayed  then they would kill them both and take her back and she do not want that  to happen. Eight years she was on the run and when she came to California she thought they would never find her but she was wrong . Angela  could not even fathom  going back She knew she was making the right decision or at least at the time she felt as though it was the right decision. She did not want her daughter to pay for the decisions she made. 

"okay baby, mommy loves you  be a good girl for daddy okay" Angela said with   tears streaming down her face she bent down in her crib and kissed her little princess good bye for the last time. 

"mom, can she come in" Naomi said wondering what planet her mom was on 

"huh, oh um..... yeah sure she can stay for dinner" her mom said nervously,

Pull yourself together, she thought quietly to herself.  

As Naomi walked outside she seen Melissa sitting on the floor scrolling  through her timeline on instagram. "come on she said you can stay for dinner"Naomi said startling Melissa 

"really i thought i was going to be out here for ever"Melissa said. They walked into the house and was greeted by Naomi's mother.

"hey, i am Angela Hudson , nice to meet you" she said stretching her hand  out waiting  for Melissa to shake it Melissa firmly grabbed her hand as she thought how familiar Naomi's mom looked sharing her thoughts she blurted out "Do i know you from some where" "not to be rude or have we ever met before".

Naomi's mom guilty responded "why you ask" as they all walked into the living room "i am so sorry you just look very familiar can't quit put my finger on it she said.

"well...let me know when it crosses your mind"she said walking out the living room to check on dinner.

"That was weird... anyways tell me about your self where is your dad if you don't mind me asking" Melissa asked trying to start some conversation.

"well.....uh i really don't know my dad my mom said she left him because he was being abusive and when she found out she was pregnant with me she said she had to leave because she did not want me around that environment so here we are she came to new York to start a new life i have never met him so ...yeah" Naomi said feeling uncomfortable talking about this situation she never really talked about her dad only to symone  but for some reason she feels like she can trust her.