CHAPTER SIX

TAMAR POV

      Tamar got from his bed dreading today that he had to go back to school "ugggh he groaned "another day another dame headache" he went into his brother and sister room waking them up so he can take them to school since their mom was at work already he had to get  them to school on time and most important before  MR. Lockwood  got home. 

"is it Monday already t" his sister Sophia said stretching her arms out he chuckled at his sister because she looks so cute when she is getting up  this is the best part of tamar day waking up his little buggers he did not have to wake up Jordan his little brother  because he is an early bird he even wake up tamar sometimes .

As they all got ready tamar went downstairs to get their lunch boxes and fix them some cereal  "thanks t" they both said in unison "you welcome y'all need to hurry up okay"

when they finished tamar grabbed his keys and the money his mom left on the counter and got them in the car "make sure y'all got them seat belts on" tamar said getting in the car and driving out the drive way to start his day. 

once he dropped the kids of he made his way to brenshaw high once he got there he parked in his spot got out the car and was greeted by his best friend Michelle and his boy friend brandon.

"hey , babe" tamar said as he greeted his boyfriend with a peck on the lips "where were you Sunday we missed you at the mall" tamar said to his best friend as he hugged her.

"oh i was with Andre we went to the mall together"Michelle said getting a nasty look from tamar  "okay" he said trying not to make a big deal out of it. 

As they walked inside the school tamar seen Naomi and she looked infuriated as she forcefully grabbed the things out here locker and slammed it closed. tamar did not know what was going on but good thing they had first period together.

he spotted symone at her locker and went over to her for some answers  

"hey, symone" tamar said leaving  Michelle behind 

"look tamar if you came to insult me i don't have time for it today okay" she said as she closed her locker "no  i didn't come to insult you i came because i seen Naomi and she looked upset and i was wondering if you knew what happened" he said as they began to walk to first period  together

"no i actually haven't talked to Naomi today" she said as they entered Mrs. green class she taught English and thank god they came in before the bell because that would have been a detention they did not see Naomi anywhere and  it was not like Naomi to be late to class.

 tamar sat down in his seat and symone sat next to him "i just  text-ed  her symone said she said she   is on her way" 

"no talking" Mrs. green said before tamar could fix his mouth to say any thing.

NAOMI POV

 "DAME" Naomi said as she  slid down the wall crying she was angered because through the series of events the only person that was able to get under her skin was Michelle she never under stood why she had it out on her.This morning Naomi got a text from a  anonymous person with a threat she knew it was Michelle cause ever since Sunday she started getting these messages.

"so she was looking at me with so much confusion like she did not know what i was talking abo-" the person said  Naomi got off the bathroom floor once she heard the voices she wiped the tears that were coming down her eyes.  

"what" the girl said "i though i heard someone crying" the other girl said "oh" she said as Naomi walked out the stall she instantly recognized the two girls it was Michelle's puppets the two girls that were with her when tamar is not around.