CHAPTER THREE

As they left out the back back door they stop when they heard a voice 

"stop and get your asses inside right know" Anthony said pointing a gun at them 

"or what you not going to do shit" Andre said leaving Naomi side and walking up to Anthony getting in front of the gun he knew Anthony did not have the guts to kill anybody because every time they went to do a job Andre had to do it and he knew that.

"look man im not playing, i mean or i will call the police" Anthony said swallowing hard 

"THEN DO IT"Andre yelled

 "hey" symone said "dre just lets go inside so he can explain himself okay we don't want nobody to get hurt"

"no" Andre said as he pulled out his gun 

"now anthony do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way"Andre said

 "pop pop"

 "ahhhhhhh" Naomi screamed as she seen Anthony cold dead body fall on the floor her and tamar flead the scene running to symone car leaving her behind.

 "i guess he wanted it the hard way" Andre said walking over his body pulling out his phone to call chad

 "yo, met me at the trap house and tell the rookies to come clean this body up for me" Anthony said in the phone.

 As he turned around he was greeted with a slap from symone 

"what the fuck Andre he has a child" symone said disgusted with what lied in front of her.

 "look i advise you and Naomi to leave here before the police come " Andre said as he walked to his car and speed of down the street feeling no remorse for what he just did.

 The way Andre see it is you don't rat out family that is a sign of disrespect and Andre felt disrespected and don't care who you Are you cross him you die simple as that and know he realized know he could not trust nobody now everybody want to save their ass the first time they see a opportunity to get out.

symone left and ran to her car to find Naomi standing there in shock from the incident she knew what happened had an effect on her best friend because that was her first time seeing something like that close up. that is why symone tried to keep that life as far away from naomi as possible because she know how the games goes and know once your in you cant get out.

"bye naomi i will pick you up tomorrow okay so we can talk" symone as Naomi realized they were in front of her house.

  "bye"Naomi said getting out the car preparing her self for what her mother was about to bring.

"naomi get some rest" symone said.

 Naomi closed the door and walk up the steps to her house she put the key in and was relief to see her mom sleeping on the couch with a bottle of liquor on the mini table they have in front of the TV.

 Naomi grabbed the remote turned the TV off and went up stairs walking in her room striping of her cloths as she hoped in the shower washing off all the events that took place today.

ANTHONY MELANIE AND HIS DAUGHTER IN THE MM

RIP ANTHONY VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK