CHAPTER FIVE

They started walking around the mall they went to almost every store in the mall following tamar.

  "okay,okay" Naomi said 

"can we take a break" she complained as she dropped her bags to rest

"no, girl we just got started" symone and tamar said at the same time the only thing they can agree on.

"well i am going to the rest room" Naomi said not realizing they had already left her Naomi grabbed her bags and walked to the food court and rushed right in the bathroom.

as she walked out the stall she went to wash her hands when she seen Michelle burning a whole in the side off her face.

"OH,Naomi just the person i wanted to talk to" Michelle said with a mischievous smile on her face 

 Naomi grabbed some paper towel she turned around and motioned for her to continue. 

"let me just make this clear Andre is my man okay so don't think i do not know about you too" Michelle said walking up to Naomi.

"what in the world are you talking about"Naomi said with confusion written all over her face

"baby i have eyes and ears everywhere i know about foster care and i know about what happened to you so like i said if don't want to a laughing stock i think you should listen to me"Michelle said about leave the rest room

 "oh, and i like what you did with your hair it's different"she said as she walked out the bathroom.

Naomi grabbed her bags and walked out the bathroom not really fazed by her threat but when she spotted Tamar and symone at the Chinese stand getting three plates.

"YOU was about to get left" tamar said grabbing three spoons

"yeah what took so long" symone said as she handed Naomi her plate as they walked out the mall to symone car they gave Tamar a hug as he went to his car.

the to her house was quiet but good quiet Naomi did not want to tell symone about Michelle threat just yet symone stopped in front of her house they hugged as she got out the car.

she unlocked the door and walked inside to a mess "mom"Naomi yelled

  Naomi walked around the house looking for her mom she ran upstairs and found her mom in her room with a silk robe and a wine bottle in her hands as she looked at her mom she noticed a big bandage on her hand explaining the shattered glass downstairs.her mom looked tired her eyes where red and she looked liked she got no rest.

Naomi walked in the room scared of what her mom had became

"mom are you okay"Naomi said shaking as she walked closer to her mom

"i am fine"her mom said lying through her teeth "umm you can order pizza or something" she said holding her hand indicating for Naomi to stop walking towards her "don't worry about the mess downstairs im going to clean it up " her mom said as she was getting up but Naomi stop her not wanting her to push her self cause she could her it in her voice that she was tired.

"no i got downstairs i got some Chinese food from the mall you rest mom look at you your working your self to hard" Naomi said tucking her mom back in her bed as she walked away her mom grabbed her hand "i love you just know that okay" her mom said as she let go of her hand as streams of hot tears rolled down her face "and i am so sor-"

"mom stop okay Naomi said getting out on her knees as she rubbed her hair i know you're just trying to protect me i know get some rest" she said.

 Naomi got up she went downstairs cleaned up the house and the mess went in her room put her phone on the charger and took a shower she went downstairs grabbed her food out the microwave went to her and started eating.

she grabbed her to answer symone text saying goodnight she put her food up and went to sleep

hey guys i know it has been a while but i am trying but please please please comment and vot