CHAPTER TWO

Andre pov

As Naomi left Andre re-played that night flashback- "ahhh helped" fourteen year old andre sat there and watched as this man vigorously strip away the only innocence naomi had left he watched as with thrust this man implanted a new insecurity knowing that he had the power to stop him he didn't he watched her pleading eye silently cried for help and till this day he will forever regret that night. Andre was so caught into his thoughts he did not realize his phone ringing in his pocket. 

"hello" he answered 

"you still coming to the party tonight right" he heard one of his closest friend Anthony say "yeah im coming through let me change first" "bet" Anthony said as he hanged up the phone. 

Before placing it in his pocket he notices a missed call from Mel, his foster sister. "shit, im supposed to be at dinner". 

He rushed to his car taking the encounter between him and his old friend with him, taking in the scenery as he drove to his house.

 pulling in to the driveway of his home on the other side of town, he took a deep breath and prepared for the reproach from Timothy and Lailoni Harris, Andres foster parents. very kind peoples. people of great wealth and luxury. they owned several businesses and they were well know through out the state of new York where they currently reside. 

Andre lived here with them and one other child. Mellanie Match. a girl from Florida whom came here through the system and found her way to the home of the harrisses. a tall , tan and beautiful girl with black silk for hair. they were best friends . this is the side of Andre no one new about. the boy whose only goal is to please his parents. not the scary drug dealer at school. but the spoiled brat he is at home. 

Andre walked and and saw timothy sitting with an FBI agent, his mother crying and his father looking at him with disapointment. 

".....we asked him a few questions and he lead us here" the FBI agent said. "who lead you here"his father said. 

as the agent shuffled threw a few pages he he found a piece of paper with a familiar face. he read the name. 

"ahh..... a mister anthony Davis". 

"does that name sound familiar to you son". "NO!!" he lied. he and Melanie new that Anthony was Andres  best friend and confidant.

 Anthony was a tall and fairly attractive young man with a style about him that Melanie couldn't resist, no wonder why she made here way across town everyday.

 Andre not knowing this only Anthony for being his right had man in his early and latest drug dealing. they met in the trap house and have been friends ever since. but now he is at the top of Andres hit list.

 How could he he thought, i cant belive-... cutting his thoughts off was a warning from the agent as he stepped out the door to take for his leave, saying that he will be back for more questions later tomorrow evening. 

As the door shut Andre found himself face to face with his screaming father. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT" he said. 

" i dont know i have now idea who the hell that is"

 "DONT YOU RAISE THAT TONE AT YOUR FATHER YOUNG MAN" his mother said

 "we are only trying to figure out what the problem is". "im going out" andre said 

"ill be back late tonight with melanie"

 "ok honey you guys be back soon we have to talk" 

andre and melanie took bathes and changed clothes and headed out to the party that would be taking place this evening. not knowing what Anthony had in store for them.