CHAPTER TEN

SYMONE POV

Symone was the first one to get up she grabbed her iPhone six off the charger that was plugged up to the outlet on the side off the wall next to the air mattress.

 The time on her phone  read four-fifty she sat up and saw that everyone was still sleep and decided to lay back down since she woke up pretty early. Symone laid back down on the air mattress while  her mind shifted to what she learned last night.

"Mad" couldn't even describe how Symone felt because basically Naomi is living a lie  she should be the last one  getting hurt. 

An Melissa keeping this from her  is very selfish  she thought but symone knew she couldn't intervene but that doesn't mean she can't mess with fire.

"Symone you up" she heard  Naomi say 

"Yeah i was just about to take a shower before you guys got up"she said getting up from the air mattress she grabbed her blanket and folded it laying it on top of the pillow.

"Oh, well i'ts twenty minutes after five so we should be getting up anyway" Naomi said yawning in her pillow.

"well i'm in the shower first" symone said walking to the bathroom with her essentials in her hand.

She turned the shower on making sure the water was hot enough she stepped inside the shower letting the hot water relax her muscles. When she was finish washing of the suds from her caress body wash she stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around her body.

After brushing her teeth and putting the last finishing touches on her outfit she walked out the bathroom making sure she cleaned up her mess she walked into the room to see everything put up and clean she put her clothes in her bag and closed it up.

"Hey, good morning i thought you were downstairs with Naomi" she heard Melissa say "How do i look"

Symone looked up from her phone not really wanting to engage an any conversation with her because what she really wanted do was fuck her shit up but she couldn't do. She better be lucky i got respect Symone thought to her self.

"Um.....you look fine" Symone said nonchalantly  looking back down at her phone she grabbed her things and left the room before slipped up and said something.

Walking down the staircase Symone could tell Naomi's mom was up because she smelled the aroma of coffee floating in the air.

"good morning Angela"Symone said walking into the kitchen 

"good morning did you sleep fine last night" she asked taking too  of the reusable coffee cups out of the  dish rack.

"i slept fine tell them i will be in the car" symone said after tacking the coffee Angela made for her "thanks for the coffee" 

Symone walked out of the house opening her trunk to put both of her bags in the back she walked to the driver side got in and played on her phone while she waited.

"Hello" symone said into the phone not even reading  

"good morning to you to bighead"Bruce said chuckling 

they  have been talking for weeks now but inside of acting on their feelings they keep their relationship on a "close-friend"basis not wanting to mix the pot just yet.

"I'm so sorry Bruce i didn't read the caller ID but what's up"she said 

"nun  but i'm having a lil thing at my house, i would love to see your pretty face come thru"he said in his thick new Orleans accent which turned symone on and he knew that .