Bonus chapter-1

*BONUS CHAPTERS*
(FURTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE BASED ON AUTHOR'S POV)
COMMENT DOWN THE TRAUMA YOU GOT WHILE READING THIS STORY.

AUTHOR'S POV

5 months later

It's been five months since Aditya left Aarohi. She was in pain and kind of regret and guilt, god knows for what. She can't handle the death of Aditya on their wedding day. She want to go back in time and save Aditya but she couldn't. Aditya's mother and father are living together now. It was his last dream so they fulfilled it.

Akriti was burning in the fire of revenge. She was upset but her mind was only focused on revenge. She used to keep checking every CCTV recordings of that day but she couldn't find a single clue. The only thing that is visible is, the man shooting Aditya and then ran into a car and after that the camera got off for two to three hours. Everything was nicely planned. Everyone's thought says that Aditya used to fight with people a lot, maybe that man was Aditya's enemy.

Aarohi's delivery was in three months and she was still not ready to grow a child without a father. She needs Aditya. She was looking at Aditya's photo and said, "I am sorry Aditya. I did really wrong with you. I can't just survive now. Gusse mein meine itni galt cheez kr di."
Aarohi started crying.

She stood up and opened a notepad where she used to write letters for Aditya as a therapy.

But akshay entered the room.

"Bhabhi kya kar rhi hai?" Akshay entered the room.
Aarohi wipped away her tears quickly.

"Woh.." She stopped and started thinking.

"Kab tak chupaayengi, bhabhi." Akshay whispered.

Aarohi got shocked and nervous, with a trembling voice she said, "K..kya chupaayengi?"

"Joh gifts aap humare liye laayi thi Manali se. Bahut galat baat hai yeh chuppaa ke rkha h aapne." Akshay changed the topic and started smiling.

"Oh. Haan." Aarohi relaxed herself and picked the gift she bought for Akshay.

"Baitho." Aarohi said with a smile and handed over the gift to Akshay.

She gave him the gift and asked, "acha laga?" And he nodded with a smile.

He kept the box aside and looked at her.

"Ek baat bolun?" Akshay said.

"Haan, kyun nhi? Zarur bolo." Aarohi said while arranging the things at it's proper place.

"Meine aur Aditya ne mehendi wali raat saari baatien sunn li thi." Akshay tightening his fist.

Aarohi dropped the glass on the floor out of nervousness, the glass broke down into pieces.

"K..kaun si baat Akshay?" Aarohi asked out of fear.

Flashback-
She need to look fresh in her wedding for that she needs a proper sleep. As soon as she closed her eyes, her phone started ringing.

"I'll book a flight ticket for you, shot the groom and run direct to the airport. I don't want you in this city after his death." Aarohi said.

Akshay and Aditya were standing outside the room, Aditya's heart broke down and he sat on the floor.

"Aditya, sambhaal khud ko. Mein hun na tujhe kuch nahi hoga." Akshay said while sitting next to him and keeping his hands on Aditya's shoulder.

"Bhai, mein tut gaya yaar. Meine kya kuch nahi kiya tha Aarohi ke liye but woh yeh krna chahti hai?" Aditya said, his eyes was filled with tears.

"Mein kuch nhi hone dunga, Adi. Yeh shaadi rukwa de tu." Akshay said.

"Nahi. I accept my fate and destiny, if my forever wants to kill me, I'll love to die from her hands." Aditya said.

Flashback ends.

"Kitni koshish kri thi usse smjhaane ki lekin usse kuch smjh nhi aaya! Phir bhi woh tumhare saath shaadi krne ko taiyaar tha, phir bhi woh tumse pyaar krta raha, apni aakhri saans tak usne sirf aur sirf Aarohi singh se pyaar kiya aur badle mein usse kya mila? Aarohi ka dhoka! Aarohi ki nafrat! Aarohi ki backstabbing. You know what? You don't deserve love, Isliye toh pehele Rahul chala gaya aur ab mera bhai.! Kamiyaan ladko mein nhi tum jaisi ladkiyoon pe hai joh sirf feelings ke saath khelti hai. Socha tha kabhi ki Aditya kitna pyaar karta tha tumse? Areyy socha hota toh yeh harkat na kari hoti." Akshay said to Aarohi in a high tone.

"How do you know about Rahul?" Aarohi asked.

"I would love to remind you about my passion, I am a HACKER." Akshay said, he stood in front of Aarohi.

"Tab toh yeh bhi pata hoga na ki mahaan Aditya Oberoi ne mere Rahul ko maara tha??" Aarohi said to him.

"Pata hai lekin tumne bhi toh maara na Aditya ko? Bina clear kre?" Akshay said.

"Haan maara tha meine Aditya Oberoi ko. Meine hi paise diye the usse maarne ke kyunki usne rahul ko maara thaa" Aarohi shouted.

"But do you know the reason why he killed him???" Akshay shouted back.

"Whatever the reason is I can't see the killer of my Rahul roaming alive so I killed him." She said and moved away.

"My rahul? Wahi rahul jiske marne ke baad tum usse dekhne tak nahi gyi thi???" Akshay said and laughed.

"It's my personal matter, Akshay. Don't interfere." Aarohi said.

"Personal matter tab hota jab usmein mera bhai na marta. You are a murderer. You killed my brother aur kaheti ho tumhara personal matter hai??" Akshay said and sat down again on the nearby chair, still looking at her angrily.

"Just get lost and leave me alone." Aarohi shouted.

"Chillana mujhe bhi aata hai. So, Just sit down and listen why Aditya killed Rahul." Akshay said calmly.

Aarohi ignored Akshay's word. Out of anger, Akshay stood up and held Aarohi's wrist and made her sit on the chair. He kept his both the hands on the arms of the chair and looked into her eyes out of hatred.

"Rahul ko Akriti ki wajh se maara gaya tha, Aarohi." Akshay said.

Aarohi's eyes widened and said, "Ab Aditya ko clear dikhaane ke liye iss hadd tak giroge tum Akshay?"

Akshay moved away and picked up the vase kept on the table and threw it on the mirror that was behind Aarohi.