Bonus chapter-2

"Decisions which are taken in hurry will hurt you the most"

{IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR DM ME ON MY INSTA PAGE}

AUTHOR'S POV

Akshay moved away. Aarohi was in doubt she asked, "what was the reason?"

"You should have asked him before planning to kill him." Akshay said with the hate in his voice.

"Just shut the fuck up and tell me or else." She took out her gun which was kept near the table.

"You wanna shoot me? Go ahead. Then stay in a guilt, forever." Akshay said with a smile.

"Just tell me.!!" Aarohi shouted and threw the gun.

"What if I don't?" Akshay said.

"Please I beg you." Aarohi says with a joined hands.

"You should've asked about it to Aditya before taking this huge step." Akshay says.

"Okay. Fine" She wipes away her tears and says, "I'll ask from Akriti."

She started heading towards the door but Akshay came in between her and the door, "She was in depression for six months if you want to hurt her again with the past, go ahead."

He says and steps away.

'Depression? What Rahul did with her?' She thoughts and looks at Akshay for an answer.

"Please tell me, Akshay." She says with a crying voice.

Akshay looked at her pregnant belly and gave a sympathetic look. "Okay listen"

She nodded and looked at him.

"Akriti got raped by a group of five people two years ago." Akshay said.

Aarohi was unaware of this matter. Akriti never told Aarohi about her getting raped and traumatized.

"Aditya handed over all the five men to the police, without taking his own action but when police was about to take them, your beloved Rahul came in between. Rahul's family connection was there with the inspector so the five men, Rahul's friend were released. Due to this, Aditya got angry and took out his car. He knew Rahul was going somewhere out of tension and hurry, anyone could read Rahul's face that time which showed 'aaj time se nhi pahucha toh kho dunga mein usse.' He was in speed and Aditya's car was too."

Akshay stood silent for few seconds and said, "aamne saamne uski bike aur Aditya ki car, with speed. Rahul was injured badly. Due to the sudden falling, his head was injured by getting hit on the road. I don't care about him, he just saved his rapist friends. He got what he did."

Aarohi was in tears. She looked at her trembling hands, she rubbed her temple and without a second thought she ran away from the room.

She left the house in car. Akshay was worried due to her pregnancy.

"Kya hua?? Aarohi kahan gyi?" Akriti came running and asked Akshay.

"I don't know." Akshay said and turned his face away from Akriti.

"What do you mean by I don't know? You went to meet her, right?" She looked at him angrily.

"Toh woh mujhe bta ke jaayegi kya ki woh kahan jaa rhi hai?" Akshay said with a  clinched jaw.

"Akshay, I just want to know did you told her anything?" She asked, she was worried.

"I guess, yeah" he said and shrug his shoulder.

"What??" She shouted in a shock.

Akriti told him not to tell Aarohi about Rahul.

"Akshay, did you?" Akriti asked patiently.

"Akshay answer me!!!!" She shouted and turned him to face her.

She was wearing two-three inches heels still she was shorter than him.

Akshay nodded. "Oh my god. You know...?? Akshay kyun btayaaaa???" Akriti asked.

"Majboori. She got to know about Rahul's real death that was done by Aditya. Reason bhi pta hona chahiye na." Akshay said looking down at Akriti.

"But how?" She says.

"How would I know?" He asks.

"I am going to follow her. If you want you can join me." Akriti said.

"With you? No way. I don't want my clothes to stink like you." Akshay said.

"I am asking you to join me to find Aarohi not to kiss me." Akriti said and rolled her eyes.

She ran towards her car as Akshay turned towards the other direction and sat in his car.

She sat in the car and started moving on the route Aarohi is going. Akriti had a GPS connection in Aarohi's car. She was following her.

"Nhi aarohi that's not a good route for you, babe. Stop please." Akriti whispers to herself.

On the other side, Aarohi was broken. Her heart got shattered with the thought of killing an innocent guy. That guy who loved her beyond anything. She was his everything and his everything only killed him on his dream day.

She was crying and driving with a speed, "I killed my Adi. I am his killer. He was right, Rahul was wrong. I killed Adi." She shouted the last line and parked a car near the tree.

She steps out of the car, crying and started walking towards the cliff of the mountain. She sat down on the edge of the cliff waving her legs down she says,
"I killed him without even talking to him about it atleast once. How can I even do this? How can I do this with Aditya? My adi?"

She says and looked at her belly. She touches it and say,
"Sorry bache, your mother killed your father but she was wrong. She realised it late, too late."

She looks at the sky and again to her belly, "Now, it's late. Maybe you can't take see this world now, maybe I'll kill an innocent again with me."

Akriti's car was coming in a speed towards Aarohi's place, "Aarohi koi galat step na uthaana, please." She says.

"Why is her car parked there? I am afraid, kya hua hoga?" Akriti says to herself.

She pressed the accelerator with more pressure. She was in tension and hurry.

When she reached there she was Aarohi sitting on the edge. Akriti started panicking as it was slippery.

She can't do anything other than to call Akshay for help, she quickly ran towards the car to pick her phone.

*AAROHI THINKS SHE IS A MURDERER AND DUE TO THIS GUILT SHE WANTS TO KILL HERSELF.*