6

It was Taehyung, with jealous and angry eyes staring at you and Max getting along so well. He was more angry at Max for standing so close to you and most probably he just gotta know that you and Max were close friends in school and now too. That means Max made a move before. And at that he was just admiring you from afar. He got angry and left from there to his comfort place, his home office. 

He was going through his files and typing hardly on the keyboard, he was taking out his anger on the poor keyboard. After sometime he heard knock on the door
“Come in”
He said and someone entered,his eyes were still on  his laptop so he didn't notice who it was until he heard the voice.
“Taehyung?”

It was elle. What is she doing here? Taehyung questioned himself. Elle was just staring at him like a whore. He looked at her with uncomfortableness.

"What are you doing here, elle?"
"Phh i just wanted to invite you to my birthday party"
She said looking at his chest, his 3 buttons were undone. Taehyung buttoned himself saying
"Well, you should say that to yn"

He said pointing towards her back. You were standing there listening to their talks. You were going to his office only and you saw Elle enter too. Elle looked behind to see you, you were jealous so you entered in without his permission. You were walking towards him but Elle put her leg to make you fall. And you did but before you could land

On the hard floor. A strong arm landed on your bare waist making you fly in the sky. You were wearing comfy clothes of yours and that had a crop top. 
"You alright?"
Taehyung asked to make you stand properly. It was his strong muscular hand. You nodded and stood properly. He looked at Elle with furious eyes while she was just staring at you with the eyes he stared at her.

When Elle looked at taehyung, she got scared seeing him like this. He is looking at me just like the way he looked whenever I did something wrong. Elle thought. Taehyung's glare looked exactly like him to her. Why? Cuz every man would look like this if another man or woman would stare at their person. 

"Umm so would you both like to come?" 
Elle asked hesitantly. Taehyung smirked before answering
"If you would leave, we would love to come" 
He said, making yours and Elle's eyes widened.  While he was just starting directly into Elle's eyes. 
"Umm…….I didn't g-get it"

She said hesitantly. 
"If you will leave and do the preparation then when we both come we would love the view"
He explained, while you controlled your laugh, Elle nodded and went away. She was told to leave not indirectly but directly.

And now you both were alone in the office. 
"What were you doing in the library room?"
"Ohh, I was with Max, the maid and gardener, he showed me your library. You never told me about"
You said pointing to the thing. He went towards his chair.

"I thought you will know it after coming to this house"  
He said and signed some papers, and opened his tab. 
"When is Elle's birthday?"
"On friday" 
You said while he did something on the tab
"Good I don't have any important meeting on friday" 

He said and got up, and then you both decided to watch a movie while ordering dinner. Mostly it was permanent that if taehyung would come early then you both would watch a movie in home theatre and order the food. 

On Thursday

Tomorrow you and taehyung are invited to elle's birthday party. This would be the first time you will not serve them but instead be the guest. Taehyung decided that you both should go shopping. And which girl says no? No girl. You agreed to him like a small kid just got his favourite toy. Right now you were sitting in the passenger seat while Taehyung drove.

It was comfy silent. You were seeing the beautiful street outside while Taehyung stared at the beauty beside him. He was taking glances at you from time to time, adding this.moments on his favourite memory. You both soon arrived and went to the shop. First you both went to buy taehyung's clothes at a shop. He decided with a red suit and then you both went for your dress. 

You both entered and the manager and workers bowed, mostly to him. While some girls rolled their eyes seeing you used him, and some smiled genuinely. You were happy that at least someone believed how you are stuck. Well the main thing in this marriage was them getting money, why? Because they had debt from Kim's enterprises. Like how can someone sell their own daughter? Your aunt can, and your sister who just wants man's bodies.

Right now you are changing clothes. Taehyung didn't like any gowns or dresses, he wanted black or red, matching to his suit. After 45 mins, Taehyung got tired of the workers ' choices. He got up and towards the black dresses and started searching. Finally he saw a dress behind him through the mirror. He smiled before grabbing it and going towards the dressing room.

You were in there waiting for the worker to come and give you the dress. While Taehyung had other plans. Taehyung saw workers outside standing, so he signed and started something to take them away. He smirked before finally walking towards them. 
"Umm……there over there a girl fainted she was from your staff. He said pointing towards the exit.

They looked over there and ran outside, he went towards the changing rooms and started searching for you. The full area was empty because of Taehyung's VIP request. He went towards the last room and saw a shadow on a girl sitting on a chair. He cleared his throat, grabbing your attention. Without thinking you opened the curtains fully exposing taehyung. You both looked at each other up and down with widened eyes.

[ You looked like this when you slide the curtains ]