10

"What the- what did you call me huh you grizzly bear" 
Jimin yelled at taehyung but this time taehyung roared with his deep voice 
"I fucking called you chimmy that you were and who the fuck are you to call me grizzly bear huh, you mochi"
And here you were drooling on his deep sexy hot voice. While  jk was trying to control both of them and stop the fight. 

But the names they were calling to each other was so funny. This literally proved that the three of them have really been with each other from high school from the way taehyung teased chim about his girlfriends and chim teasing about how tae lost a basketball match in front of his crush and also against his biggest enemy. But soon they both calmed down and jk took them to the gaming room.

After 2 hours

You were watching television when the boys came out laughing while Jimin had a poker face. This shows that Kook and Tae were making fun of chim. Seeing jimin's pout you awed and kind of felt bad for him. They both were now standing near the doorstep and saying goodbye while you and Taehyung stood opposite them. 

They turned to leave but not even after 10 seconds jimin turned around and said 
"Why don't we all watch a movie!!"
He said excited and looked at taehyung, with puppy eyes to make him say yes
"Well we would join if you both don't have any plans for tonight"
Jungkook said smirking at you and jimin nodded but soon smiled awkwardly seeing taehyung. 

You felt awkward and said
"Yes we can watch" 
You looked at him for approval. And he nodded 
"Saying yes to her but not to us"

Jimin said with his one eyebrow up. And walked back in 
"Well she is my wife" 
"And we are your friends"
"Exactly jimin hyung, we came into your life before her" 
"Really" 

Taehyung said, raising his eyebrows. While Jungkook and Jimin smirked looking at you, who was standing clueless. 
"Let's go in"
Taehyung said dragging chim and kook, while you shutted the door not hearing what taehyung whispered to them 
"She doesn't know…"

"Ohh" 
They both said in unison. And looked at you were opening the theatre room.. they all followed you and entered. It was a big theatre just like the living room. Well your bedroom was half of this big ass theatre.

Taehyung placed the pillows as your comfort and sat down forwarding his hands to you. You took it and he pulled you. You directly landed beside him.
You felt shy and looked down towards him holding your hand tight. 
"I'm feeling so single right now man" 

Jimin took a seat beside your sofa, Jungkook chuckled while sitting beside chim. Soon you all stick onto the one movie and play it. Taehyung told the maids to bring some popcorn and snacks and they were here in a few minutes. You sipped onto the soda and gulped it. Taehyung's left hand was on your shoulder while every minute he tried 

To  pull you closer you would assure him by grabbing his shirt and fiddling with it. Your head was on his shoulder while sipping the soda. Suddenly you choked on it, the drink entered your nostrils making you cough badly and get everyone's attention on you. They stopped the movie and Taehyung made you drink the water.

You eyes were red due to impact and you felt sore n your throat. So you laid your head on the headboard and closed your eyes. Taehyung rubbed your head to sooth it.
"Should we all sleep now?"
Jimin asked knowing taehyung would definitely take you to the room. You opened your eyes and said
"No, I wanna see how it ends"

"Well we can see it any other time too since it's our own theater"
Taehyung replied instantly, while jimin got up with popcorn and Jungkook just stared at what Jimin was doing. They both sat down seeing you both fight for continuing the movie and not continuing the movie. But then in the end you were thrown on Taehyung's shoulder and he exited the theatre. 

"Taehyung put me down jimin and jungkook is here"
You whispered in his ears

"If you speak a word again than I will spank your ass in front of them"
He said grabbing your ass making your eyes go wide. Taehyung turned towards jimin and jungkook saying

"Ohh well if you both wanna stay after the movie, you both can, okay?" 
They nodded and saw you exited in his shoulder.  He entered the room and threw you in the bed. He hovered over you 
"If you didn't take care of your self again yn, I will fuck you hard that you will not be able to walk for two weeks. Got it lovely?"

His statement made you look at him with wide eyes. You gulped and he removed himself from top of you.