13

"Sign them if you loved this house" 
"What?" 
"You told me you like this type of house tight, near the beach having a soft cosy interior? So here I give this to you as a gift"

You smiled at him for giving you your dream house. Yeah you liked small houses where you both can stay close to each other as much as possible and have a small family with him. You went towards the backyard  where the beach view is seen and saw the backyard decorated. 

A small table in between, rose petals leading the way to it, a soft board where it was written happy 6 months, lovely. You smiled and looked back to see him but he wasn't there. You frowned and were about to go in front but stopped, when you heard a small chuckle from behind. 

You turned around to see him smile looking at you. He forwarded his hand and you took it. He made you come in front and back hugged you going to the table. Soon you both had your dinner and left for the beach. You took photos and attached it to the softboard. Taehyung convinced you to stay overnight in this house. Right now you were changing clothes.

Taehyung already told you that he told his parents you both will live here for a while and maybe will stay for 1 or 2 months. You sat down on the bed and were using your phone . You were waiting for Taehyung to come and cuddle.

On the other side

Taehyung — bring her to the basement
***** — ok hyung…….but one more thing 
Taehyung — what?
***** — she maybe know you are in this thing
Taehyung — then it will be more fun kook

After some time

Taehyung soon came into the room, and cuddled you to sleep. He was still awake and looking at you admiring you. He signed before slowly putting your hands away and getting up. He wore his formal ***** suit and left. 

At the basement

This place was hidden in the woods. There was a small house and the basement of the house was the main spot for the mafia. Elle was tied up on the chair sitting and yelling at the men in front of her, she didn't know them of course. She was just yelling nonstop but then stopped seeing the most unexpected person. 

He smirked seeing her reaction. He untied her and smiled looking at her, but soon his smile turned into coldness. His face showed anger. He looked at one of the girl guards standing and she got her assignment. She slapped Elle hard, making her bleed.

"TAEHYUNG…..WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" 

Elle yelled, making everyone's eyes wide. But then taehyung roared

"WELL I SHOULD BE FUCKING ASK YOU THAT,  SHE WAS PHYSICALLY HURTING NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? THAT YOU AT A FUCKING POINT OF KILLING YOUR OWN SIBLING LIKE SISTER, YOU BITCH" 

She looked at him with wide eyes. And then saw the man coming from behind the two men who she was yelling at. It was Thomas whom she gave money to kill you. But he…

"You?"

She mumbled and Thomas smiled saying

"You really thought I would like to see my own death in front of my eyes, accepting your shit? I work under mr.kim" 

She looked with wide eyes and was about to say something but Taehyung spoke first.

"You like dicks a lot right? Jungkook called my man inside. You know what elle? Have a lot of fun with them" 

Giving a last signal to the female guard, he left. And soon heard Elle yelling his name to stop what he was doing, but can a most wanted, ruthless, Asia's biggest criminal stop at her yells? 

Jungkook, jimin and taehyung came out. Taehyung looked at them with dead serious eyes saying

"Jimin and Jungkook, you both know what to do with her aunt and yeah make the news that they both died in an accident alright?" 

They nodded and Taehyung turned around but stopped feeling something odd. He looked back to see Jungkook pouring whiskey and Jimin on the couch. He shrugged.

[Killing elle like this was inspired by an ff, but I forgot the name, so the credits for inspiring goes to that author]

Taehyung sat inside the driver seat and was about to drive off. But he saw the most unexpected thing in his backside view mirror.

It was you. You were right there standing looking at him with a tear stained face. The guards were surrounding you pointing there gun towards you. Taehyung came out of the car, running towards you

Please like and comment it motivates me alot.