Epilogue

(You both are at the small beach house gifted by taehyung)

It didn't take time for taehyung to smash his lips on you when you nodded. He smiled and wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

He removed your top and left wet kisses down to your abdomen. You chuckled, feeling a ticklish sensation. Taehyung removed your shorts making you look away instantly. You were still in your undergarments but still you were insecure about yourself. The scars on your body made you nervous. He smiled and made you look at him. 

He kissed your scars and removed your bra. You blushed while he kissed you passionately 

"Trust me"

He removed his clothes and kissed you again removing your panties. He kissed your sensitive skin making you moan, he sucked your breasts and you whimpered. You were so wet down there, and your moans were making the room more intimate and mostly taehyung.

He rubbed your belly, slowly entering in. You moaned loudly while he took the chance to kiss you, he explored your mouth and rubbed you belly soothing the pain. He gave you time to adjust, you nodded and he slowly started moving

"Shh, it will feel good after awhile"

He said while you cried for the pain but at the same time felt good. Slowly the thrusts started being fast and the pain started turning into pleasure.

You were moaning mess under him and that's, what he liked 

"Fuck yn, you are so tight" 

You moaned when his lips touched your sensitive breasts, you were trying to make your breath stable, him inside you was so euphoric.

"Let me give you some real pleasure lovely"

He said and started going fast. After a while you felt a knot inside you while taehyung was feeling same. He went hard and soon he came inside you while you also released and he take himself out of you.

"Baby if I gotta chance to prove my love to you I will do it every time I swear princess"

You smiled at his words while he snuggled into your neck kissing the mark's he created. You played with his hairs and was about to dream off until he got up. You eyes shot open and you looked at him with questionable eyes. He smiled saying

"Don't you wanna clean up" 

You whined and slept while he chuckled cleaning you up and also himself. Soon he was done and joined you on the bed. You hummed snuggling into his chest while he pulled you closer. And soon left to his dreamland looking at you. 

After a week

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for yourself and taehyung, you were really excited today. You danced and cooked when suddenly felt two hands sneaking in your waist. You smiled and turned around.

You knew who it was, you smiled taking the flowers from taehyung hand. While he pulled you closer kissing you, you smiled in the kiss but pulled away hearing the stove turned off. While taehyung ran away laughing and you cursing at him in the kitchen. After dinner taehyung took you for drive and you both also had ice creams with a walk in the park sharing memories. Right now it was almost 12 and you were waiting for taehyung to come out of the bathroom.

You went inside the balcony and stood there looking at the beach. You smiled and soon felt a cold metal on your neck, it was a three diamond necklace. You smiled and turned around looking at taehyung, who was already having his eyes on you. You hugged him by his neck and he pulled you more closer whispering

"Happy anniversary my lovely"

You smiled and pulled away, you told taehyung to wait inside while you ran away outside the room.

He knew you wouldn't leave a single chance to celebrate this occasion. Soon you came back with a box while taehyung looked up from his phone.

"Lovely, I'm taking a day off tmrw"

He said and pulled you closer by your waist. You gave him the box biting your lips, he sat down on the bed opening the box while you were standing. He opened the box and frowned looking at a small note. He took it out reading it

Happy first anniversary mom and dad…
Im sorry but I will also accompany you both on your every anniversary from now on.
— you second lovely 

He looked at you and back then at letter not getting any shit. Soon he eyes went towards the cloth inside the box. He took it out and read what was written on it

I love you
Daddy

And then the things started clicking in his mind. He looked at you with tears in his eyes while the laugh you were holding soon came out. He stood up kissing and swinging you in the air
"Tae…..tae put me in down" 
You said while laughing and he putted you down. He kissed you passionately and went down kissing your belly 
"I promise to protect you and your mommy, baby" 

After 4 years 

Here you were sitting and looking at your three year old daughter playing in the sand while you sat making taehyung your pillow. Well which woman won't take make her husbands support when she is pregnant, yes you were 7 month pregnant with second child and having a family time on the beach. You looked at taehyung, who was admiring his daughter, who was complaining to god about her sand castle being destroyed.

You smiled, when he chuckled and that's when his eyes averted to you. He smiled and pulled you closer. He kissed your forehead and looked at you, you smiled but than suddenly your eyes went wide.

"What happened lovely"

Taehyung asked worried when you putted his hand on your belly. Soon he felt the same thing that you did. Your child just kicked

(Idk when the child kicks so imagine this right now)

He smiled at you and you hissed and chuckled at the sensation.

"Hey baby in their you gotta stop hurting my wife,or I will not leave you alone"

He said sternly while you laughed whole heartedly, he smiled looking at you. You both looked at each other when water was splashed on you both. You looked in front to see Ae cha  (your daughter) laughing.

"You little devil" 

Taehyung said bringing her on his lap, still supporting you. He tickled her while she threw hands just like you and laugh hardly falling on the ground just like you.

Even if she had features of taehyung she had lots of behaviour like you and of course not the childness she have adapted from her father. You looked at them and made taehyung stop. 

You bought her on your lap and placed her hands on your belly, she looked at you with widened eyes while you and taehyung chuckled.

"You are gonna be a big sister right? So look, you gotta protect your younger sibling, ok Ae cha?"
"Yesh"

She said and hugged you. You smiled hugging her back while taehyung adored this cute and small family he always wanted.
_______________________________________

Even if I didn't have the start of my life as I liked. Ik I went through alot that I never deserved but in the end I got a happy partner with happy life. Sometimes the beginning of your life is not good and you don't have to say you will live like this forever. God made twists in everyone's life. And in my life it was taehyung. But I never thought that this happiness would end so soon with the villain of our story being ourselves.

The End