11

His statement made you look at him with wide eyes. You gulped and he removed himself from top of you. He looked down to his lap feeling guilty for what he just did. While you were on the bed lying in the same position thinking what he just said, again and again in your head. 
"I'm sorry I didn't mean too but I was just…"

He said and that made you come out of your trench. You looked at him and bit  your lips looking at him in full sweat and saying sorry?

Like is he for real right now. You were staring at him for so long and that made him say 

"Don't stare for so long love, and don't do that again"

He said pointing at your lips. You quickly released your swollen lips and looked down. His hand made its way to remove that hair strand coming in his view.

You looked up at him. He smiled before leaning in the kiss, you kissed him back smiling.

Your hands made their way to his hairs pulling him closer. You pulled back to take some breaths while he admired your figure like you are the most precious thing. He made you lay down and hovered over you, attacking your neck, 

you m@oned after he bites your lips to prevent this sinful things, he pulled back, you looked at the other side feeling shy,but he made you look at him and whispered

“I'm sure you don't mind this type of things lovely?”
“I…….. d-dont k-know y-yet”

You cursed internally for stuttering too much but you saw him smile and flip the positions, he pulled you on his chest. 

And that made you smile and hug him back
“Lovely, I will not take a step ahead if you don't want it.And also if you felt  uncomfortable with what I did, I'm truly really sorry love, i'm really sorry but i just wanted to mark you as mine"

You smiled hearing him and his heartbeat at the same time you rested your chin on his chest and looked at him.

You both stared at each other for a long time,until you yawned and Taehyung chuckled seeing you sleepy.

You always liked his deep husky chuckle and  just stared at him smirking, you blinked when he said
“Like my deep voice? I can go deeper than this princess, just try me”

You laid your head on his shyly and acted like your asleep, but than heard his voice chuckling, he rubbed your back and made you look at him 

I love you

He said and that made you bite your lips before answering

I l-love you too

He leaned his face closer to you giving you a peck and soon you both went to your dreamlands. 

On the other hand

“I want her to suffer as well? Got it?"
"But the person you want will also suffer?"
"I don't care I don't want him I just don't like the way he choose her now let them know me"
He took the money and signalled her a thumbs up sign. Soon she left after having a make out session with the guy she gave the order to. After all, she is a slut. 
When he saw her disappear from his sight he called someone
"Hello?"
"Hey jungkook….."

In morning (Kim's mansion)

Today your in-laws arrived, giving you and Taehyung a surprise you didn't expect all of a sudden in the early morning, especially not ruining your moment of morning kiss. Right now you were in the kitchen cooking when your mother came

"So you both are on very good terms I think" 

She said, smirking at you.

 Taehyung went to his office but called you saying he wanted lunch from you today. So you were doing that only

"N-no mom actually we just confessed to each other at night, and you know the stuffs right"

You put your hair back and she smiled and patted your head. You both have a convo and soon you left to get ready. 

You wore the dress Taehyung gifted you some weeks ago for god knows why.

The driver opened the car door for you and you sat in. It was a 15 min drive. You came out of the car and made your dress good. You walked in and asked the receptionist, she recognised you and let you go. You went to the 25th  floor and were about to go when a hand stopped you.

"Who are you?"
The person asked rudely and pushed you back. You thought she is new and don't know so you told her

"I'm mr.kim's wife" 
"Ohh so now you sluts call him your husband? Just know that he will never look at girls like you. Well who will want girls dress like this. Every mans  wants this only" 

She said pointing towards her. The way she called you slut hurted you and also the way she was dressed made you a little hurt to know he has an employee like this and you just looked down at yourself but looked up when you heard a deep husky  voice.

"But I like womans dressed like her and mostly my wife dresses like that"

You looked up at the voice to see Taehyung behind you standing while the girl in front was widened. You looked down after seeing taehyung. You just wore a floral dress with a slit and that's not yours , it was gifted by your dear hubby.

Tears rolled down your eyes. Taehyung came towards pulling you into a hug. He rubbed your back but was angry that his secretary talked to you like that. 

He pulled you behind him and faced her. 
"If you talk to her like this again I will not leave you alone. And also know this one thing that you are fucking fired from here. And one more thing, girls dressed like this (pointing at her) are called sluts and girls dressed like this (you) are called women that you are definitely not. What the fuck are you here for huh? Definitely a d*ck, NOW GET YOURSELF OUT MY OFFICE"

Please vote and comment you all. Just made some slight changes in this part hope you all like it 🫶