1

Authors pov

You were cleaning the kitchen like always. Everybody had dinner and for you no food was left. Some Days there would be left out for you and you would have it but like the other days there is nothing left. You live in your aunt's house after your parents death. You lost your parents 6 years ago in a car crash. You were the only daughter of your parents.

You were also in the car crash but you survived and they didn't. You opened the fridge and saw today's lunch. You took it out and heated it up. You sat down on the table to have your dinner but it was thrown on the ground by your cousin sister Elle. She laughed with her mom who was standing behind you. You looked down feeling the same as everyday.

"So the slut is eating, huh? Who gave you the permission to do it, forgot the rules you can't before cleaning?"
She said pointing towards the last plate of food that was now on the floor. You got up from your seat and started cleaning while you heard them laugh at the back. You were having tears in your eyes but still continued to clean cuz you knew if you cried then they would abuse you and you didn't want any more marks on your body.

After cleaning you quietly went to your room and tried to sleep. Well in simple words it was not a room it was a store room. They let you stay in. If your uncle was not paralyzed he could have not let you be in this place he was just like your parents caring and kind. But his state didn't let him do what he wanted. He was helpless.You were looking out of the small ceiling at the moon

And eventually slept while looking at it. You were just a helpless girl with no one by your side now. Your parents died when you were just 8 and then when your uncle and aunt let you stay there, and after 10 years your education was also taken away from you why? Because your uncle got paralyzed in an accident.

After that your life was hell. Your uncle was in bed 24/7 and he couldn't protect you every time you went to his room. He felt bad and tried to say sorry in some sort of language. Well, tomorrow you were having guests and were said to wear something nice. Well, you didn't have anything to wear. But still had that one dress…….of your mom

The next morning

Today you were free. Today your aunt ordered food from outside and didn't let you cook. You already cleaned the house and were right now in the washroom getting ready. Well you were just doing light makeup to hide the red marks on your neck and slap mark you received in the morning and the reason was that you came in between when aunt laura was walking by. 

Well you were just cleaning the house and that's it. But just forget about everything today you were gonna wear the dress your momma gave you. You could never wear it cuz it was big but today after 14 years you are gonna wear it. You came out of the washroom and quickly made your way towards your room. You opened your almirah and pushed aside every cloth. 

And then you slightly pushed the wood towards the inside and then it came out in your hands. There you saw the three special dresses you have saved. Cuz after your parents death whatever your uncle buyed you elle took all the clothes away. But could never take these three beautiful dresses away from you. You took out the first one and started wearing it.

Yeah it was risky to wear it cuz elle might do something to this cloth but the one thing you know is that she is modern fashioned and she will surely not do anything to this old fashioned dress. You were zipping the dress when you heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?"
"You b!the guests are here. Come out quickly and also bring the tray with you"
"Y-yeah aunty l-laura"

You said and heard footsteps going away from the room. You quickly zipped up the dress and went out wearing your small white heels. You went inside the kitchen and were kind of shocked to see this much food on one tray. Then you arranged the food properly and went out. 

Mrs.kim's (taehyung's mom) pov 

We all were talking. The girl was beautiful but the way she was behaving was odd. Because i did a little research about her and right now she was totally opposite of it. That means she could change the knife direction anytime. And idw a girl like this for my son. I want a girl like….. her. She…….wait who is she in the kitchen?
"Umm mrs.smith who is that girl?"

I asked and everyone's attention went to the girl inside. I heard mr.smith chuckle and he said 
"Thawt's my browther's dauwghter"
He said in his gibberish language. And then mrs.smith said
"That's my husband's brother's daughter. Her parents died in a car crash…."
I looked at the girl after knowing this
"….uhh taehyun (laura's husband) let her live here after that tragic incident"

"Ohh"
And then we continued our talk and then heard footsteps. The girl came here and put the tray down on the table, she bowed and smiled. She is such a disciplined girl while that elle she didn't even bow and sat down having her fake blush on her makeup cheeks. 

Her pov ends

"Ohh dear why are standing come sit"
You heard mrs.kim said and instantly your eyes went to your aunt but then heard
"Why are you looking at laura some on sit" 
It was Mr.Kim's voice. You hesitantly nodded and sat beside mrs.kim you were looking down or just sometimes taking glances at your uncle.

They all were talking about what the wedding decoration should be like. Yeah, Elle is getting married to their son. Their son is not yet here cuz he was stuck in an important meeting. And then you all heard a knock on the door. You got up and went towards the door to open it.

Taehyung pov

I was late and I'm sure  mom will scold me even in front of my soon to be wife who I don't like. She is just a gold digger like her mother. I was so lost in my thoughts and then the door was opened by a beautiful lady, she was looking mesmerising. I was just staring at her until she coughed and moved aside letting me in, by this time one more old lady was behind her. 

I went inside and saw my mother sitting and she signalled me to sit beside her. I sat beside her and saw the girl was standing. The man on the wheelchair or you can say my future father in law was looking at the girl continuously.

Taehyung's pov ends

You were standing beside your uncle looking down. And that's when you heard someone
"Umm come sit over here"

You looked up to see Taehyung standing and signalling you to sit. 
"N-no i-it's a-alright"
You tried to speak but then heard mrskims voice.
"It's alright dear, don't be hesitant. Taehyung will sit on that chair right taehyung?"
"Yeah mom!"

He said and you looked at your aunt while she glared at you. 
"She will not tell you where to sit, mia signora"
Taehyung said and you sat down on the sofa, while mrs.kim looked  at Taehyung cuz she knew what he said. After a while, Taehyung and his parents left. And here you were listening to cursing words from your aunt and elle. Cuz how you sat near mrs.kim and that was not good for them. 

After 2 weeks

Today Taehyung and his family were visiting again. Why? To arrange the wedding dates and make the wedding permanent (rishta pakka you say in hindi). You all were sitting on the dining table, but you weren't, why? You were serving them.

Mrs.kim and your aunt were talking about the wedding decoration when taehyung said
"Everyone i wanna say something"
"Sure son go on"
Your aunt said making taehyung scrunched his nose. 

"I will not marry elle……….."
Everyone looked at taehyung shocked and then he continued
".........i will marry yn"

Sorry for any grammatical errors, and if you wanna know which dress did yn wore then you can see in the up and double update cuz why not? 🤷‍♀️