9

"Why the fuck did this to you, my lovely?"
He asked out of nowhere. You got confused then realised how your half hairs were in front and your back must be shown a little. You covered your back with your hairs pushing them back
"Nothing tae"

"Princess show me"
You hesitated but then showed him. He traced his hands on your back making you shiver. His hands were warm yet his eyes showed anger and coldness.
"Who?"
Tae-"
"Y/n, I don't want any, any excuses just tell me who" 

"M-my aunt and e-elle"
You said and looked down with tears in your eyes. He was shocked, yes he knew about you. But never knew what was going inside the house. He told his guards to take every info about you and they did but they couldn't find the inside since there were no cameras inside the house.

Taehyung putted you down and asked
"Are they everywhere?"
You nodded and he instantly pulled you in a hug. And that's when you broke down totally. You were in his arms crying non stop 

After 15 mins

You stopped crying and Taehyung took you to bed in bridal style. He put you down and rubbed your forehead saying nothing. He was the best person if you wanted to get comfort. You smiled and pulled him in a hug. This night there were no pillows in between you both. You both were in your dreamland in each other's arms. 

Next day 

You woke up and found no one beside you. He must have left. You thought about it and went to the washroom to do your morning routine. But when you came downstairs you smelled food cooking, you went towards the kitchen to see him cooking. He was making sandwiches. You smiled and went towards him. You saw how his face was full of nervousness and he was looking dull.

You tapped his shoulder and he instantly turned around grabbing you by your neck and putting the knife near your stomach.you looked at him with widened eyes. He then realised what he was doing and instantly dropped the knife and released your neck and pulled you in a hug. 
"I'm sorry, lovely……..I'm so sorry" 

He hugged you tightly, while you were trying to process everything. And then instantly hugged him. You smelled something burning and instantly opened your eyes and pushed taehyung. You switched off the stuff but it was too late . The sandwich was already burned from the other side. You looked at Taehyung, who was looking down. You smiled and hugged him. 
"Its okay" 

You smiled looking at him still in his arms. He pulled your body closer to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck, his around your waist tightly. You looked in his eyes who had the same sparkle as you. He pulled you towards  him each and every second. you bite your lips and his eyes in seconds were on your lips. His right hand grabbed your neck pulling your face closer. You closed your eyes ready to perceive his lips on yours.

He tilted his face, his nose touching your cheeks. His breath mixes with yours. And then after a second he united his lips with yours. You both were enjoying your moment when you pushed him while hearing his friend's voice. And there they were on the kitchen doorsteps, and you were sure they witnessed everything. You quickly went towards the shove and acted like they saw nothing and made sandwiches.

While taehyung on the other side was glaring at jungkook and jimin who were looking between you and taehyung every second. And taehyung saw jimin mouthing wow. He went towards them while they backed away going to the living room. Jungkook sat on the couch while Jimin stumbled on him. They were praying for their dear lives. 

"We were just here to say your mom and dad are not coming today"

Jungkook stretched that by looking at Jimin internally telling him to continue. 

"Yep, they said they will come tomorrow evening. Well taehyung, how was the night?"
Taehyung glared at jimin throwing his slippers on his face but jimin bent down making it directly land on jungkook.

While you who was there to give them snacks saw everything and fake coughed getting their attention on you. You put down the tray. Biting your lips to prevent laughing after seeing jungkook put down the slipper from his face and pushing jimin off him who was still sitting on him after stumbling. They both got up from the floor going to the couch. 

"Uhh, what bringed you both here?"
You asked them while they looked at you saying
"Well we were here to play games with taehyung" 
"Yeah"
They said and you nodded and were about to leave when you asked 
"Ohh, do you guys need more snacks or drinks?"

You were climbing the stairs so jimin and jk turned around while tae was standing in front of them 
"Well yn"
Jimin said continuing
"We don't know about us but we surely know that taehyung need more"
He said winking at you making you look down and then heard taehyung say

"Well I don't wanna play any game with you both?!"
He exclaimed but then instantly glared at jimin for saying
"Well we are not telling you to play games like you play with y/n, we are just telling you to play video games" 
"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP CHIMMY"