Surpise!

~Riley~

I woke up in my bed with an arm slung over my ankles and another across my waist. I sat up moving the arms and were trapping me. There was at least 5 other people in here besides me. And I didn't know a single one of them.

I got up and went downstairs. I didn't recognize any of the people that were littered all over my house. It was a little freaky, they all looked dead, even though they were just hung over.

I searched for Austin, but I couldn't find him. I was not cleaning all this up on my own! This party was his idea.

"Austin?" I called out. No response, but I did manage to wake up a few people. I didn't even have to ask for them to leave they just up and left. I called his name again not getting any responses. I ran out to the front lawn before groaning again when I saw how many cups littered the yard as well as a few other things not worth mentioning.

I know he asked me not to but I was getting worried. So I went up to his door and knocked. Luckily Austin answered the door half dressed of course leaving his perfect 6 pack open for the world to see. I averted my eyes "you are helping me clean all this." I pointed to my house.

"Yeah yeah I know let me just get dressed and then I'll come over." he shut the door in my face and I turned back around.

I got back to my house went up to my room. I woke up the people that I didn't know and made them leave and then Austin arrived.

"The clean up crew is here." he announced. He walked into the kitchen followed by Nick, and his other friends Brad, Josh, and Matt.

"Okay boys you each get a room." I wanted this done fast so I could catch up on my long lost sleep. I gave each of them a hallway or room and I decided to do the yard. I finished up in the back and went inside to get a drink. I went to the fridge and got myself a water bottle.

"Thank you" Nick said walking in grabbing the bottle from my hand.

"Asshole." I muttered before pulling out another bottle.

"Thanks." Brad said also taking it. I decided it would just be easier if I took out one for everyone.

"Are you guys done?" I asked Brad and Nick since they were the only ones in here.

"Almost. Just a little bit more." Nick said proud of his accomplishment.

"Me too." Brad said.

"Lucky I still have the whole front yard." I groaned.

"Ha-ha sucks for you." Nick said. Did all boys act like children?

Then I heard the doorbell. "I'll get it." I said going to answer.

"Hel-" I didn't even finish my sentence before I was choking on thin air. I screamed and backed away.

"Relax. I came to apologize." he said stepping forward.

"L-leave." I said stepping back again before I lost my balance and fell on my ass.

"Riley? What's wrong?" Nick asked running into the room. He looked over to the door "You." he growled. Nick stepped in front of me. "What are you doing here Marcus?"

"I came for her." he said pointing to me.

"It's time for you to leave."

"I just wanted to say sorry."

"We don't need a repeat of last night." Oh great. Did Austin tell everyone what happened?

"Fine fine."

"Marcus." Austin shouted marching into the room.

"Nice to see you too." he smirked at Austin. I was so confused. I didn't know what happened between them, but it had to be bad.

"Leave. Now."

"I was just on my way." he said turning around and walking away. They shut the door behind him and all 5 of them turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" They all asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said standing up.

"Here." Josh said giving me his hand.

"Thanks" I stood up and opened the door walking outside when someone pulled my arm back inside.

"Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going missy?" Austin asked.

"To finish the yard?"

"I got it. You can finish cleaning the living room instead." He said closing the door behind him. I turned around facing the other four.

"Go finish cleaning." I said shooing them away.

I went into the living room to see he cleaned just about half. I grabbed a garbage bag and started throwing trash in when I heard yelling outside. I dropped the bag and ran.