Her Hundredth Case : A Story of Treason and Tenderness

Disclaimer

This book is purely a work of fiction and my imagination.

Resemblance to any place, person, incident, name etc, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Kindly do not go out of your way to spread hate against the book or the author.

Any sort of plagiarism is unacceptable and strict actions will be taken against the same kind of content, if found any. Do NOT copy my work and post anywhere without my permission. Also, inform me at the earliest if you find such content being circulated anywhere on the internet.

Warning : The story contains mature content and dark themes. Viewer discretion is advised.

Copyright © 2023 - 2024 by Ambhoj (blurryxblue) on Wattpad.

****

From the Author

Namaste, dear readers! Author Ambhoj this side, the author of the book,
"Her Hundredth Case : A Story of Treason and Tenderness" .

Dark Tales, Hidden Truths, and Lots of Love. These are what my book is about.

From the pen of a desi dreamer comes a story to you that will captivate your heart and stir your soul!

In this mesmerizing anthology, explore the intricate dance between light and shadow as each tale unveils hidden truths and deep emotions. Journey through this vibrant landscapes of words, where love manifests in its most profound and unexpected form even in the toughest times and the most heartbreaking, hopeless situations.

This story; rich with themes of mystery, love, romance, family, friendship, culture and traditions invite you to sip on the warmth of human connections and savor the bittersweet complexities of life!

Perfect for a quiet evening with your favorite cup of coffee, this book promises to be a compelling companion, offering reflections that linger long after the last page is turned.

Dear readers, I have put my heart and soul into creating this one!

Writing such a book was probably the last idea on my mind. But as it happens, what's meant to be will simply find a way.

So as we begin this journey, I would like to thank each one of you for giving my book a chance! I promise to give my best throughout.

Thankyou very much and happy reading!

Yours truly,
Author Ambhoj

****

Tropes

• Second Chance
• Highschool Friends
• Strong FMC, Morally Grey MMC
• She fell first, both fell harder
• Suspense & Mystery

________________________________________________________________________