Chapter 26 : Is This Love?

dil ki itni saari baatein,
kaise likhoge iss chote khat par?

-"Advait nooo, not anymore please!"

Sharanya's whining voice filled in Advait's home office, as she made fail attempts to protest.

-"This is what you get for ruining your schedule! Chalo acha, ye last bite khaalo, iske baad matt khaana."

Advait said, trying to convince her, his voice although stern.

They had reached his mansion half an hour ago and he had ordered the cook of the house to prepare a meal for her, as soon as he had stepped in.

And despite all her efforts and protests, here they were in his home office where he was passing her deadly glares for not finishing the plate of breakfast kept in front of her.

Sharanya whined at his strictness, unable to believe this man's stubbornness to make her have the food.

No doubt, he looks scary as fuck when angry.

Sometimes, he looks nothing less than a strict math master who would eat me up, as if I am the last meal on the planet.

The thought made Sharanya gulp in fear.

-"Sharanya, this is my last warning. Have the food by yourself."

Advait's voice conveyed seriousness.

-"But I'm full."

-"No you're not."

He spoke confidently.

-"Yes I am."

She replied in the same tone.

-"Sharanya, chup chap khaana khalo warna-"

-"Warna?"

She teased with a raised eyebrow.

-"Boliye boliye, warna kya? Kya karenge aap?"

Not having a verbal answer to her question, he gritted his teeth in annoyance and the next moment, a spoonful of food was put inside her mouth.

He just fed me with his own hands!

What the-

Sharanya couldn't believe what had just happened. She couldn't believe her eyes, her tongue or any of her other senses.

Why would he do that? She had no answer to that question.

Not wanting to face the awkwardness of the situation any longer, she cleared her throat and decided to dodge the topic.

He had left her spellbound with his actions, she will do the same with the question she was about to throw his way.

-"Don't you think you're getting a little too caring for me these days, Mr. Agnihotri?"