CHAPTER 10

Radha is not powerful, she is power. One who playfully creates, maintains, and destroys countless universes through His various expansions is the Supreme Personality of Godhead- Lord Krishna- and the one who completely brings this Supreme Personality of Godhead under Her control is known as Srimati RadharaniShiromani Shri Radharani, the supreme power, Godhead of the deities is the sole controller of everything in this very phenomenal universe. Radha, the epitome of prosperity, good health, beauty, wit, courage, patience and most importantly love; is the universal truth. She is the personification of what we call SHAKTI.She is not as powerful as Krishna, she is more powerful. Radha Krishna are the Supreme power and the possessor of the Supreme power manifest in two individuals. In terms of tattva, Krishna predominates, in terms of rasa Radharani does. Although Krishna is Ajita, unconquerable, Radharani can conquer HimIt is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even him. Therefore, she is the supreme goddess of all, and together they are called Radha-Krishna. once chanting of Radha nama will immediately attract Sri KrishnaShe is the goddess of love, tenderness, compassion, and devotion. As the total embodiment of the internal energy, Radha is the reservoir of all spiritual happiness, known in Sanskrit as prema, or love of GodRadha is not different from Himself, therefore She's just as powerful. And actually, Radha is more powerful than Krishna. Krishna is all-attractive; but Radha attracts even Krishna. Krishna is the Supreme Controller, but Radha controls even Krishna.Radharani is the Supreme Goddess. She is most always seen with Lord Krishna. It is described that she is the Chief Associate and devotee of Lord Krishna and topmost of all Goddesses. She is also an expansion of the Lord's energy.
Since Shri Radha is Their source They are subservient to Shri Radha. Then in the leela these masculine powers marry their respective Hladini powers. ​Furthermore, for the purposes of leela, Goddess Durga and Her other forms emanated from Mother Parvati. Therefore, Uma, Durga, Kali are all ansh of Shri Radha
Durga and others are only a part equal to a croreth of croreth portion of Radha. From Radha's foot dust comes crores of Lord Vishnu.