Part 21 - Love Blooms

y/n's POV
I can't sleep; the events of today keep replaying in my mind. Whenever I try to close my eyes, all I see is V's smiling face. I find myself tossing and turning in this vast bed, clinging to it as if I'm holding onto him. The memory of how I hugged him at the amusement park lingers. His reaction when I kissed him, the thrilling roller coaster ride, the way he hugged me from behind, and how he rested his chin on my shoulder—all these moments are etched in my thoughts. And when I dared to kiss him on the cheek, the way he smiled and reacted in surprise—those memories are on an endless loop in my mind. Suddenly, my phone chimes with a notification.

V's POV
I'm trying to sleep, but these beautiful feelings and excitement won't let me. I can't believe we're in the same house, she's in my house, sleeping in the guest room. I love this feeling right now. That kiss was so unexpected; I still can't believe she kissed me. We hugged each other twice in just a few hours. Her gunshot to those cans, it's different from what I've experienced before. In the past, I've met girls who only showed their girly side to me, but this girl is willing to show every side to me without any filter. I want to talk to her. Should I text her? If she's still awake, she'll reply; otherwise, I'll try to sleep.

 Should I text her? If she's still awake, she'll reply; otherwise, I'll try to sleep

[V texts Y/n]

V: Hey, are you still awake?
Y/n: Yes.
V: Why aren't you sleeping? How about we go outside and talk if you're not sleeping?
Y/n: These butterflies in my stomach aren't letting me sleep. Let's talk like this so we can express more?
V: So, you feel shy in front of me?
Y/n: Not shy, but I feel something I've never felt before.
V: Same here. You know, I've never been to an amusement park with a girl before.
Y/n: Really? Thank you so much. I've never enjoyed this much in my entire life. I still feel like I'm dreaming. Someone really booked the entire amusement park for me. I always used to dream and imagine while watching K-drama that one day my boyfriend... But at the same time, I think of myself as a fool even thinking that someone would do this for me.
V: You're calling me your boyfriend? [My heartbeat stops for a moment after I send this to her.]

Y/n's POV
His message sends shivers down my spine, and I'm faced with a dilemma: how should I respond? Am I truly sure about my feelings, or is this excitement from what happened today clouding my judgment?

Y/n: Well, you're a boy who happens to be my friend, so I suppose you can be my 'boyfriend' too.[I tease him playfully.]
V: You're clever, but I'm still waiting to hear a Hindi song from you.
Y/n: By the way, do the other boys know I'm here?
V: Not yet. I'll drop them a message and let them know. Would you like to meet them?
Y/n: I'm not quite sure how to react when I see them. I do want to meet them properly someday, but not tomorrow. Right now, we're getting to know each other, and I'd prefer to meet them later, once I've sorted out my feelings. Or maybe just as a fan, not like this.

V's POV
When I read her message, it strikes me that she's genuinely here for me. Despite being in this grand house, she hasn't acted differently. Most girls wouldn't refuse the opportunity to meet BTS members, but she's declined. She really wants to understand me better. I believe I've finally met someone I can be myself with, someone who's genuinely interested in me and not just my fame.