Part 39 - Nothing but Happiness

V's POV
We reach the beach house, and I'm thrilled that y/n has come with me. No one has visited here except for BTS until now. I take her hand, and we walk inside. she glance at me as i holds her hand. she is quite excited i can feel. We enter the house, and I see everyone in the hall. As they spot us, Jk rushes over and gives her a tight hug. One by one, everyone comes to us, welcoming her and apologizing simultaneously. After everyone greets her, we all take a seat on the sofa. Dhara and I sit on the same couch, with Jk next to Dhara. Suga hyung, Jin hyung, and RM hyung sit on one sofa, while Jimin and Hobi  hyung occupy another.

V: You guys are unbelievable. You hugged y/n with more love than you ever hugged me.

 You hugged y/n with more love than you ever hugged me

Jin teases, Oh, stop it. Don't be jealous of her, at least.
V: I didn't mean it that way, hyung.
RM speaks, Before we start our conversation, I want to apologize on behalf of everyone.
Jk adds, Yeah, nonna, you must have gone through a lot alone in the past two days. tae hyungie hyung had us, but you were all alone.
Y/n responds, Please don't say sorry. Let's end this apology conversation here. Whatever happened, it wasn't your fault or mine. So, forget it. I'm happy to be sitting here with all of you. After everything that happened, I feel that V's and my bond has grown stronger. I look at V, and he's already gazing at me.
Jimin chimes in, "Seeing these two together, I feel like I need someone in my life too." Everyone bursts into laughter.

V - Hyung, I wanted to ask, what is our schedule for tomorrow? I wanted to know when I can spend some time with y/n.

RM - Tomorrow, we have a shooting, and after that, we have individual photo shoots. The first day is the shoot of mine and Suga, the second day is the shoot of Jin and Hobi, and the third day is the shoot of JK and Jimin. On the fourth day, it's your shoot day. So, after tomorrow, for three days, tae hyung, you are free. We have set times for the shoots like that, so you and Y/n can spend some time together. [wink]

Y/n's POV
The moment RM hyung said this, V jumped on him and hugged him. I literally started laughing.

V - Thank you, hyung, you're the best.
JK - I will call you, Y/n, whenever I want in those days. [teasing]
V - Don't you even think of disturbing us. [rolling eyes]
Y/n - You can call me anytime.
Jin - Is there anything you want to do, Y/n? We already have a few things in mind to enjoy the day with you.
Y/n - Actually, I always wanted to play games with you, as I always saw you guys playing on Run BTS.