The Battle of the Lost Galaxy Part 2: Deadly Machines

In Ash and Serena's house, their kids; Jim Ketchum and Amy Ketchum, still sat on the blue couch. Listening to their parents in the chair across from them.

Serena began, "Now kids giving birth, while great, isn't exactly pleasant. But despite how much pain I was in."

Ash added, "Or how worried I was for Serena and you kids."

Serena finished, "We kept our cool."

The kids just stared at them blankly, before Jim Ketchum stated, "Yeah, that's got to be a lie."

Amy then said, "Knowing you two, you were probably anything but cool."

Hearing that Pikachu started laughing, which caused the kids to join in, while Ash and Serena looked annoyed, with the former saying, "Thanks a lot for selling us out, Pikachu." The little mouse Pokemon just laughed harder.

[Flashback]

In the back room of the house the team stayed at, a doctor just said, "Alright, now push!"

Serena let out a painfilled scream, as a worried-looking Ash was trying to comfortingly rub her hand. As her screams intensified, she accidentally slammed her arm into Ahs's chest, knocking him to the ground, and causing Pikachu to worryingly say, "Pika, pi."

After Serena's screams died down, the doctor reported, "I see the head of the first one. One more push should do it."

Serena, sweating profusely said, "Okay." She then looked down at Ash, "I'm sorry about that, Ash. Are you okay?"

Ash got back up and comfortingly took her hand, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me right now. Just focus on yourself and the twins right now. The first one is almost here and once we get to see and hold those two beautiful babies it will be the most wonderful thing ever."

Serena nodded, "Right." Gathering her strength, "I'm ready."

The doctor told them, "That's good. You're doing very well. As long as nothing interrupts us we should be fine."

Just then, they all heard a ruckus from outside the room, with Ash shouting to the door, "Is everything alright out there?"

Jim Cook's voice was heard explaining, "Some Swabbies broke in, but don't worry, me and the boys got this. You two just focus on getting those kids here."

Outside the room, in the living room and front door area, Jim Cook, with his Duel Disk activated and both Fossil Warrior Skull Knight and Fossil Warrior Skull King summoned from it, Spike the Dog, and Grogu stared off against twelve Swabbies. Spike then looked up to Jim Cook and asked, "Do we really got this?"

Jim Cook nodded, "Will have to. Skull Knight and King, give them the royal treatment!" Both fossilized armored Monsters leapted in and each used their sword to slash a Swabby in the chest. After the two Swabbies fell, they both spun around to knock away the swords of a pair of Swabbies that tried to attack them. They then both slashed the Swabbies down.

Another Swabby charged at Spike, only for the dog to run at them and ram their head into the Sswabby's legs, causing them to backflip and fall back first into the ground. Spike cheered, "Alright!" However, another Swabby got in front of him and raised its sword to attack. Luckily, Grogu leaped over with the Force and then extended his right hand to use the Force to Force Push the Swabby right out the door. Spike gave a relieved smile, "Thanks, Grogu." Grogu smiled back, but then exhaustion set in from using the Force, and he got on his knees. Unfortunately, at that moment another Swabby charged at the two. Fortunately, Skull Knight flew by and slashed the Swabby across the chest before it could get close.