A Pirate Welcome

In Ash and Serena's house, their kids; Jim and Amy, still sat on the blue couch. Listening to their parents in the chair across from them.

Ash began, "Now kids, while the entire Earth was trapped in the Lost Galaxy, the space in the regular Galaxy that Earth used to occupy had been replaced with a one-way storm vortex that sent anything that got inside it to the Lost Galaxy right where Earth was. We didn't know this until some time later, but we would have known it sooner if it wasn't for something Team Rocket told us later that prevented it."

[Flashback]

The stormy vortex that was where the Earth once was sent out energy waves that impacted the nearby Scorpion Stinger that was nearby where the plant once was. Onboard said ship, Trakeena, Villamax, Kegler, Team Rocket, and two Stinger Wingers, were being shaken around. Eventually, Villamax tumbled over to the ship's control console, gripping it through the shockwaves, and said, "The Bear and his friends won't get away that easily. I'm going after them!" He began to press the buttons on the console.

Trakeena quickly came over and pulled him back, shouting, "You fools!" Pointing at the vortex outside, "Don't you realize they've entered the Lost Galaxy!?"

Keglar, who was clutching onto a nearby rocky pole, said with fear, "It's the most mysterious place in the Universe. People go in but they never come out."

Villamax pointed out, "Then our enemies and that traitor Deviot are gone forever."

Just then, another shockwave hit the ship, causing Villimax, Keglar, Team Rocket, and the Stinger Wingers to tumble to the floor, while Trakeena managed to barely hold onto the console. Meowth began to panic, "And so our we, because the anomaly is sucking us into!"

Trakeena pulled herself up to the console and determinedly stated, "Not if I can help it!" She began to press the buttons on the console, causing the Scorpion Stinger to turn around and fly away from the vortex.

Meanwhile inside the Lost Galaxy, on the Earth Pooh, Ash, Sunset, Yuya, and the rest of their team looked up at the Lost Galaxy sky. The scene froze, and Ash's voice was heard over it, "Now kids, being trapped in the Lost Galaxy was definitely a frightful experience, but lucky, me, your mom, and all your aunts and uncles managed to keep our cool.

Just then, the scene unfroze and Tigger began to panic, "This is terriabbily! Lost in the Lost Galaxy!"

Rabbit soon joined him, "It's the end I tell you! We're doomed to be trapped here forever!"

Yuya tried to reassure them, "Hey come on guys. We can't just give up."

Sunset added, "He's right. Let's head back to town and try to figure things out."

The group began to make their way back to Canterlot City.

On another planet in the Lost Galaxy, a giant stone dinosaur with a castle on its back rose up from the sea. The interior of the castle was the bridge of a pirate ship, with the pirate Monster alien captain himself, Captain Mutiny at the helm, alongside the spiked Monster Barbarax. They were soon joined by a bunch of orange alien pirates with swords and a Monster with a big missile on his back. Mutiny addressed the newcomers, "Ahoy you Swabbies."

The Swabbies all waved their swords around and shouted, "Arggh!"

Then the Monster added, "Ahoy, Captain Mutiny!"

Mutiny explained, "Arggh! A scruffy new planet has entered the Lost Galaxy! It's time to welcome it!"

Barbarax nodded, "Ahy, Captain." He went over to the Monster, "And Rocketron is just the Monster for the job. He's unbeaten in battle." He then headed over to a nearby map, "We have everything planned. Nothing can go wrong."