chapter25 (Strengthening Brotherhood Through Openness)

Summoning Kidlat for a crucial conference, Amboy, Towers, Corex, Tarsier, Prof, Intsik, Sunog, Kulog, Bagyo, Putik, Hitman, and F*Boy gathered at the conference room of their office in Sweden. The LC Boys were determined to confront Kidlat (Light) about the box of pictures and videos involving him and Charito. The atmosphere in the room was charged with anger and a sense of betrayal.

Amboy (firmly): "Kidlat, we need some answers. Explain this."

Kidlat (looking uneasy): "What's going on? Why are you all so serious?"

Towers (pointing to the box): "Take a look at this. Care to explain why we found pictures and videos of you and Charito?"

Kidlat (stammering): "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

Corex (raising an eyebrow): "Cut the act, Kidlat. We've seen the evidence. Don't insult our intelligence."

Tarsier (crossing his arms): "These images and videos don't lie. What's your side of the story?"

Prof (leaning forward): "We trusted you, Kidlat. And this is how you repay that trust?"

Kidlat (defensive): "Look, it's not what you think. There's a misunderstanding."

Intsik (sarcastically): "A misunderstanding? Enlighten us, then."

Sunog (angrily): "You've hurt Pearl, Kidlat. And you've let down all of us."

Kulog (shaking his head): "We need the truth, no more excuses."

Bagyo (demanding): "Explain yourself, Kidlat. We deserve to know."

Putik (leaning in): "We've been through a lot together. Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Hitman (calmly): "The box tells a different story. What's going on?"

F*Boy (looking disappointed): "You owe us an explanation, Kidlat."

The room fell silent as Kidlat faced the stern expressions of his friends, the weight of their disappointment palpable. The LC Boys were resolute in seeking the truth and understanding the depth of Kidlat's actions, as they grappled with the profound impact his choices had on their friendship and Pearl.

Amboy (with a stern tone): "Kidlat, we've been through thick and thin together. We made a pact to bring our official girlfriends to every occasion. You brought Pearl into our lives, and she became a part of this brotherhood. Now, we find out about Charito. It's a breach of our pact, and it's hurting all of us."

Towers (crossing his arms): "We need you to decide, Kidlat. If Pearl is no longer of value to you, then be honest about it. But you can't keep hurting her and dragging us into this mess."

Corex (nodding): "This goes beyond just you and Pearl. It affects our trust in each other. We need clarity on where you stand with both of them."

Tarsier (firmly): "Charito and Pearl both deserve the truth. And we need to know if our pact still holds any meaning to you."

Prof (leaning in): "We've always had each other's backs. Now, we need to know if you're willing to be transparent and clear the air."

Intsik (raising an eyebrow): "Pearl is our friend too, Kidlat. We won't stand by and watch her get hurt. What's your decision?"

Sunog (looking disappointed): "You've put us in a difficult position. We need to know where you stand, for everyone's sake."

Kulog (crossing his arms): "Make a choice, Kidlat. We can't have both Pearl and Charito in the mix. It's not fair to anyone involved."