three

-

the paramedics rushed me to the hospital as fast as they could, my body felt numb and i also felt my body throbbing too.

as soon as i reached the hospital, the nurses took my x-rays, and they predicted everything.

"he currently has.. 5 broken ribs, the arm is broken, and his jaw needs to be wired back into place." i heard a doctor say, my body still felt numb and my eyes were closed the entire time.

i could hear everything, i just couldn't open my eyes, like if i were in a coma. i was afraid.

-

hours pass by and all i hear were the nurses checking on me, my vitals and the monitors beep constantly.

"dr. holland, it's been hours since the patient hasn't woken up, what if he's in a coma?" i heard a doctor ask.

"it is possible dr. ramirez, but we'll see.. if he doesn't wake up and he's still breathing, then it's for sure that he's in a coma." dr. holland replied.

i listened to the conversation, it's hard to open my eyes. what if i am in a coma.?

-

i don't know what's going on.. it's been 5 days and i still can't open my eyes.

"holland, he still hasn't woken up." i hear a doctor say, i felt a hand touch my forearm and felt a glove, they're probably getting me medicine.

it hurts but it's what they've given to me for the past few days, and i'm afraid i won't wake up anytime soon.

i always hear my parents voice as well, they would always tell me how much they loved me and they wished i'd wake up.

i want to say something back but i can't, i can't even move my body at all, only when i need to breathe.

"oh son, how i wish for you to wake up right now." my mom said, i felt her holding my hand tightly. "i wish i could.." i thought, wishing i could tell her.

but the tube down my throat didn't allow me, i also heard my therapist speaking to me.

he would always wish i'd wake up too, and i wish i didn't have such a hard time just to wake up.

-

it's been almost a week and i still can't open my eyes, but i've also noticed something weird.

i've been having the same nightmares like before.. i was filming by that time and i would fall when i would step back more.

but the nightmare stops right after that fall, and it just disappears.

i feel... empty out of the most, and i know that i'm trapped in some type of void. i can feel that something's going to happen.

my friends recovered well, but i was the one in critical condition as the car crashed into us pretty badly.

"jesus christ.. you're horribly injured." i could hear mark say, his voice was breaking as i knew he felt bad about the injuries i've had.

almost every now and then, i would hear them talk to me and tell me stories here and there, it's pretty entertaining if you ask me.

-

"we found someone new to record the film since you're still recovering, hopefully all goes well for you man." i'd hear xavier say, feeling his hand on my shoulder.

"get well soon." i'd hear mark, my body still felt numb but it was slightly feeling sore and it hurt.

just then, i had the same nightmare again.. this time it was different.

-

"camera rolling?"
"action!"

-

"alright cut cut.. that was good guys, that was good.. uh yeah that was good! i'm thinking we get a wide angle and we're done here?"

"yeah!"

-

"okay how much?"

"uh.. a little more."

"WHOA!"

-

i woke up in this place.. and it was definitely recognizable.

"hello?! is anybody there?!" i'd yell, but there was silence. and i knew i was alone but something told me that i wasn't safe.

i look at a paper and see a drawing. i thought to myself. "i have to find an exit but what is that.?"

i look around and seen a flashlight, and it seemed in good use, next to it was a camera and it seemed like good use too.

this.. is where i begin my journey.

-