lights out

-

i continue walking, looking at the book i had in my hand, and i ended up in an extremely dark room.

and i knew, something was lurking in the dark.

-

it was too dark as i seen the room i was in, grabbing my camera i turned it on using night vision mode, and seen hallways and walls.

i walked towards a hallway and seen lockers everywhere, which means i wasn't alone and something deadly is here.

-

i was going in loops over and over again, but i kept hearing constant groaning along with footsteps, and .. some type of train noise from what was here.

i hid in a locker as soon as i heard it being close, my heart raced as it passed by me, the entity had blood all over it, bloodied blisters, its mouth had many many sharp teeth, its head split open from its body and a red light for an eye.

my heart raced as it stood still, groaning in front of me as if it was searching for me.

-

as if left, i immediately left the locker and used my camera to see again, hoping i won't encounter that thing.

i then turn a corner and seen a room filled with chairs, hoping i won't make a sound i quickly ran to the other side, hiding in a locker hoping it doesn't pass by again.

lucky me, it wasn't close to me.

getting out the locker and running into the other side of the room, i noticed it was the same as the other room, so i tried to find somewhere i could see.

-

seeing lights, i look to my left and see more. "maybe.. that's my way to go." i follow the lights and noticed a green light, following it i noticed a red light as well.

i follow the red light to where it would take me until i heard a muffled terrifying scream and noticed something was chasing after me.

it was the monster, quickly i ran to where i could hide but then i noticed that it destroyed lockers in its way so i knew the lockers won't help.

i noticed a room that the red light led me, and i quickly climb the ladder to the vent and crawled in it, and i seen it stood still as it was close to me.

my heart raced as it stopped, hoping it doesn't climb the vent. luckily it didn't.

as it walked away, i continued to crawl the vent and fell to somewhere.

-

i woke up to buzzing noises and.. water noises.

the floor felt cold, so i must've fell on tile.

this place felt safe.

-