The First Confrontation

Professor X wakes up laying on something firm. He blinks in surprise, Y's chest reverberating as he chuckles. Professor X grins, stretching and feeling Y's arms around him. He's laying atop the younger man and he feels a sense of warmth in his stomach, it radiates out straight to his heart. Has he ever been held so tenderly before?

"Morning handsome. Sleep okay?" Y asks, kissing his forehead. He groans, the Professor moving slightly. "X, my heat isn't over yet. Be careful, or I'll pounce on you." He teases, grinning.

"Mm, promise?" Professor X smirks, sitting up and grinning at Y. "Aren't you, sore? I mean, it was basically your first time and we went at it like rabbits."

"X, babe." Y grins, the Professor blushing and smiling softly. "I'm an omega in heat. I've heard it's not uncommon to fuck for hours on end. Something for you to look forward to, during my next heat." He winks, sitting up and kissing Professor X. He can tell the Professor is holding back and he frowns. "What's wrong? Change your mind about dating me already?"

"No. But, are you sure you're not going to change your mind?" Professor X asks, grinning as Y climbs onto his lap. "I mean, maybe your heat is clouding your judgment."

"Nah, I'm pretty clear headed. I'm horny as hell, but I'm clear headed." Y says, boxing the Professor in between his arms and kissing him with an intense hunger. "I'm a bit bolder right now with what I want, that's for sure. Is it wrong to want you this much? Can you handle it, X?" He laughs, the Professor pouncing and pinning him to the sofa. He feels a bulge in the Professor's jeans rub against his thigh and he grins. "Just which one of us is in heat here?" He rolls and they fall off the couch laughing. "You're driving me nuts! I want you so bad right now."

"I'm your boyfriend now. You can have me anytime you want me." Professor X says, tugging Y's sweats and briefs down over his ass.

"Mmm, I want it so bad." Y moans, yanking the Professor's jeans off and tossing them aside. "X, babe. No undies? That's so hot." He finishes striping, watching the Professor lay beneath him and stroke himself into a moaning mess. "So hot." Y grins, shoving the Professor's leg's toward his chest and leaning over him.

"Whoa, not that I'm opposed to bottoming but..." Professor X's eyes widen, Y lowering himself onto his cock in this odd position. "Oh shit kid. I didn't know, this was possible. Ohhh damn." He watches Y holding his calves and riding his cock and it's so fucking sexy. "Yeah baby, ride it harder." He moans, licking his lips at the sweat beginning to bead on Y's forehead.

"Hah, you're so deep! Shit, shit! X, X!" Y moans, tossing his head back and bouncing harder on the Professor's cock. "Yes, yes, shit yes!" He climaxes, slumping down onto the Professor and chuckling. "You thought an omega in heat was going to fuck you? And you were okay with that?"

"Mn, if it's you. But Y? I'm not finished yet." Professor X whispers, rolling and thrusting his hips deep. "Yeah, I love when you tighten up around me like that. Y, shit baby."

   Professor X stretches out atop Y, thrusting slowly and holding him close. He kisses him, a long passionate kiss as their hips thrust in unison. Y's hands are on the Professor's back, as if to keep him close. The Professor breaks the kiss, his mouth moving to that tiny mole on the side of Y's neck. He feels Y's legs lock around him and his nails rake across his back as he climaxes a second time.

"Hold on baby, I'm still not done here." Professor X moans, Y's inner walls trembling and tightening with the aftershocks of his climax.

"X, X. Faster, fuck me faster." Y begs, his hips thrusting hard and his hands squeezing the Professor's ass.

"Mn, yeah. You're squeezing me inside and out." Professor X grins, kissing him again and pounding into him. "They climax within seconds of one another and he collapses onto Y, kissing his neck. "You, are incredible, baby." He pants, Y stroking his back and kissing his forehead.