Chapter 5: Just Think of it as a Dream

As soon as An Nuo opened her eyes, she found herself in an empty room. The room was large, but there was nothing around left except for the big bed in the centre. She looked at it for a long time and thought that it seemed familiar. Before she could react, someone tightly wrapped their arms around her waist.

She was about to shout, but the person chuckled lightly and lifted her body up. When she heard it, An Nuo realised that it was Qi Yan. However, she felt like a child being held by him, and her feet were not on the ground, so she was a bit embarrassed and wanted to cover her face with her hands. Fortunately, Qi Yan was behind her, and he wouldn't be able to see her flushed face. This made her feel relieved.

"Let's continue with business from that day," he said with a smile in her ear. Before An Nuo could say something, he carried her and walked towards the bed.

This time, he gently placed her on the bed, but when she was about to turn around and face him, Qi Yan held her down and said, "This time we are going to play something different."

An Nuo was curious about what he wanted to do and wanted to take a sneak peek, but he put a blindfold on her. She couldn't see anything, and she did not dare to move around. She could only bite her lips and wait anxiously for what would happen next.

Qi Yan sighed helplessly as he watched her. He was planning to go straight to it, but he couldn't bear to see her like this.

He leaned over and kissed An Nuo on the cheek. He saw that she did not resist. His kiss gradually descended, and An Nuo was immersed in his meticulous touch. The lustful atmosphere was spreading, and she didn't realise that he had already reached for her underwear.

Qi Yan only tentatively stroked there. He found that she was already aroused. "It's so wet." An Nuo felt even more embarrassed as she listened to Qi Yan's slightly seductive voice. She buried her face deeper into the pillow, and her heart was beating rapidly.

'She's almost ready', Qi Yan thought. He lowered his head and kissed her lips. With one hand, he pulled off the last line of defence covering An Nuo's body. He also placed a pillow below An Nuo's waist so that she could better withstand his entry.

An Nuo was in a daze from his kisses. In the next second, she felt his huge hard thing enter her body. Although she was prepared for it, she didn't expect that it would still hurt this time. Her body wanted to curl up, but Qi Yan was not in a hurry. He slowly kissed away the tears caused by the pain. At the same time, he was also gently kneading her small breasts to comfort her.

"It hurts so much, I really hate you a lot." An Nuo never thought she would say such a coquettish thing, and aside from that, she was sobbing uncontrollably. She suddenly regained senses and thought, 'it's so embarrassing!' She was going to bury her head in the pillow again, but Qi Yan grabbed her head and prevented her from trying to escape.

"I'm sorry, baby." Hearing how serious he was, even if An Nuo couldn't see his expression, she felt his sincerity. At this point, An Nuo wanted to hammer herself. It was clear that the way she usually thinks of things was going astray, and she was always having spring dreams now. How could she think of making Qi Yan the instigator? She should be sorry for disrespecting her idol in her dreams.

She didn't know how to comfort him, so she said dryly, "I don't feel pain anymore. You can continue." After saying this, she felt like she was about to mentally collapse again, but the thought of how she couldn't see Qi Yan's expression somehow made her feel a little better. After that, as if she was trying to prove her words, she rubbed against Qi Yan.

Qi Yan was very fond of her cute behaviour. Suddenly, he could understand why the more he felt that she was cute, the more he wanted to bully her. He only wanted to make her cry now.

He did what he thought. He lifted her waist and then inserted it. Although her passage was narrow, it was very moist, countlessly sucking at him. He pushed until he truly entered her body, and both of them breathed a sigh of relief. Before An Nuo could take a breath, Qi Yan began to move. With every impact, she felt that he was going to penetrate through her. His rhythm before had made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but as the liquid secreted by the flower hole increased, she gradually felt a tingling pleasure.

An Nuo's hands were tied, and her back to Qi Yan made her feel as if she was completely embraced by Qi Yan. She couldn't see anything, but it made her senses more sensitive. She could hear Qi Yan's low gasp and also feel the trembling sensation on her skin when he touched her. An Nuo realised the reason why Qi Yan was doing this at this moment. He wanted her to fully feel the pleasure brought by this joy. This made her a bit confused. These spring dreams were not like her usual dreams. It was logical but unrealistic. She could never have the chance to meet Qi Yan.

He noticed that An Nuo was a bit absent-minded. After quickly thrusting a few times, Qi Yan began a slow grind. His movements were extremely slow, so An Nuo could feel his strength and thickness. After several rounds of doing this, An Nuo couldn't bear it anymore. She was eager to touch Qi Yan, but he avoided her.

"What are you thinking?" His voice was a bit hoarse. It suppressed his desire, but An Nuo still felt a slight disappointment in his tone.

"I want you to kiss me." An Nuo had a feeling in her heart that she wanted to tell him the truth, but her intuition told her that it was not necessary. She didn't want to become too involved, so she decided to let herself become immersed in this bliss.

Although Qi Yan had his suspicions, he didn't want to miss out on how she asked for him to continue. He went on as if nothing had happened. He once again fiercely pushed into her body. With how he controlled his attacks, An Nuo quickly reached a climax. Qi Yan also had his release after thrusting a couple more times.

An Nuo was about to move but was once again suppressed by Qi Yan.

Qi Yan: "The night is long, and we still have a lot to do."