Chapter 13: I Love You

"What should I do with you?" After saying these words, Qi Yan suddenly picked her up. She put her hands around his neck, and then Qi Yan went to the bed in her room.

He carefully placed her down and then took off his sweater. Qi Yan had a good figure. He was strong but not thin. He had wide shoulders and a narrow waist, strong abdominal muscles, and a sexy mermaid line.

Beauty deceived people. An Nuo did not dare to look further down. Qi Yan teased her and said, "What are you afraid of? I've shown you all of it."

He took her chin and then deeply kissed her. It was just a simple kiss, but it ignited a wave of passion like a wildfire.

His hand covered her chest and began to knead it lightly, while the other hand went down. He took off the last layer of clothes on An Nuo, and the momentary coolness made her feel a bit uneasy. She leaned towards him, and Qi Yan chuckled softly. He went lower and lower.

She could only passively experience this shameful process. Qi Yan already felt her flower pit. With just a gentle press, An Nuo involuntarily let out a soft moan. He was quite satisfied with her reaction. It was like in his dream, but there was no way it could be as good as reality.

Her face flushed with lust, her hazy eyes, all of which could only be truly felt and seen by him now.

Qi Yan's kiss also went deeper and deeper. His kiss was hot and wet, giving An Nuo a pleasure that made her toes want to curl up. It wasn't until he kissed her lower abdomen that An Nuo suddenly woke up as if it was a dream. She quickly reached out to block him, and her voice was as low as a mosquito, "Don't kiss there."

Qi Yan looked up at her, his beautiful and seductive peach blossom eyes becoming even more alluring. "Why, baby?" His voice, stained with lust, became even deeper and more enchanting. "I want to kiss you, I want to take a closer look at you. Can't I do that?"

Such a captivating person was making a soft request to her. An Nuo bit her lips and grabbed the bed sheet under her. She was embarrassed to say it, so she had to nod slightly.

This gentleness was really tormenting. Although it was sex, he did it seriously and affectionately. She could not see him at this moment but could deeply feel the touch of his lips and tongue overwhelming her body. It was very embarrassing but it brought her great pleasure.

Qi Yan could feel An Nuo's body relaxing. She wanted him to do whatever her wanted, so he replaced his mouth with his fingers. Although he only put in two to take care of her, he never thought that she would not be able to bear it doing it this way. He had just entered but was stopped by the narrow entrance, which was not a good dilemma.

"Baby, relax, don't be afraid," he comforted in a soft voice. He occasionally kissed her face to relieve her nervousness. He cared more about whether she would feel pain than whether he could release his desires.

"I want you to come straight in..." She grabbed him tightly with her eyes closed. "Short pain is better than long pain. Please come in..."

Qi Yan was amused by the way she looked, and he let out a chuckle. "Why are you so cute?" Then he felt An Nuo letting go of him and didn't look so nervous anymore.

He pulled out his fingers and pushed his already erect meat stick into her. His big hand tightly gripped her waist, pushing his body lower and entering her.

She was probably too nervous before because An Nuo felt less pain now. She breathed a sigh of relief and happily kissed Qi Yan.

But Qi Yan didn't feel very good. This was his first time, and he felt like he was about to surrender to her when he experienced her narrow and wet passage.

He couldn't endure it when An Nuo offered up a kiss. He momentarily lost his mind and shot out.

It became awkward in an instant, and after a while, An Nuo spoke weakly, "Is this also your first time?"

Qi Yan was somewhat frustrated, and he took a deep breath to calm down. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I heard that virgins are like this." As soon as she said it, An Nuo wanted to hit herself on the head. They remained silent for a while.

Qi Yan spoke up gloomily, "This is not my true strength." He felt a bit helpless, but things had already happened even if he felt like defending himself.

"I know." She saw Qi Yan lowering his head like a pitiful little dog, and An Nuo felt a surge of emotions. "Let's try again."

He adjusted himself before entering again. This time, as if to prove himself, Qi Yan's thrust was fast and fierce. He did nine shallow ones and one deep one. At first, An Nuo felt a faint pain, but later on, she slowly felt a tingling sensation. His thrusting made the bed shake, and in order to avoid An Nuo being knocked out by him, he propped a pillow under her waist.

Every collision brought an endless tremble, and each time he deeply pressed into her flower core, the tight little hole surrounded him tightly. Every time he went in and out, the seductive flesh inside was constantly sucking on his huge member, and the overflowing love liquid made it more convenient for him to continue.

An Nuo quickly went along with his strong attacks. Her flower cave twitched, and her flushed little face was filled with the lingering charm of reaching climax. Qi Yan didn't let her go that easily. During her second time, he became more persistent. Their position could no longer satisfy him, so he lifted one of her legs and penetrated again.

An Nuo had already lost her strength by what he had done and could only lie there and let him eat her up. It could only be said that a man who started eating meat was terrific.

At first, An Nuo could still talk with him, but later on, she said less. Qi Yan saw the change and slowed down. Finally, he made a few strong thrusts before fully releasing himself.

He kissed her rosy lips and said, "I love you, Nuo Nuo."

Although she was a bit dazed, she still hugged him tightly and responded to him, "I love you too, Qi Yan."