Chapter 3: Fillia

(I'm sorry if anyone choose the alternatives but I choose Fillia. I know it sounds redundant but I had nearly had no other ideas for the ones on the list except for Fillia, Beowoulf and maybe Big band.)

Also please comment.

"This is bad."

Double was pacing around her very church. Her normally calm demeanor was gone and replaced by fear.

She knew of the Ghost Rider all to well.

Nearly hundreds of times, she had nearly died to multiple variations of them.

It was only the Skullgirl who had successfully defeated Ghost Riders. Of course it would cost in the Skullgirl's death but it was still a victory to the shapeshifter.

However there was a tiny problem, each Ghost Rider is getting stronger and stronger with each passing generation.

The previous one had managed to defeat Double, the Skullgirl and even the trinity. The only reason the Trinity still exist is because they had caught him off guard.

Double looked to the glass painting of her masters. She would defend them no matter what, even if it costs her life.

"Marie" Double ordered. Said skullgirl appeared behind her, her normally calm expression still on her face.

Double ordered once more. " Find the Ghost Rider, kill him now. I suspect he will be a problem."

The skeletal maid bowed and teleported away.

It was clear, Y/n's interaction with the shapeshifter shook her to the core.

But her mistresses will protect her from that Heathen and she will do the same. The trinity will be victorious and all of humanity will fall.

Yeah fucking right.

Meanwhile we cut to Y/n still on his hellcycle, riding around the canopy kingdom.

"Y/n, wait." Zarathos called his host. "We need a plan pull up here and you can release me."

Y/n rode to the back of the cafe and transformed back to his human form

The two entered the cafe with Zarathos's human form who was ready to eat while Y/n had a beyond annoyed look on his face.