Skullgirls skit

(Yes I am aware I deleted the last one)

It's valentine's day (The actual day) in New Meridan and as a cheeky little way to get his girlfriends something nice for helping him

He got peacock to help him after the mechanical girl somehow flooded his home with soap. Suffice to say, she wasn't happy to do it

Y/n knocked on Valentine's new lab while both he and the toon girl carried mountain's worth of chocolate for the blue ninja.

Valentine opened the door and saw her two best friends.

Valentine: Oh hello, Y/n. What brings you here ?

Y/n: Hello, dear. I wanted to thank all of you for being such awesome girlfriends. So I wanted to ask you, would you like some Chocolate.

No one said anything for a while. Valentine stared at her lover with barely any expression in her eyes. Her one red eye glaring widely into Y/n's soul.

This makes Peacock and Y/n very uncomfortable

Valentine: Did you say CHOCOLATE ?

Obi: Ye-yeah. Would you like with or without nuts ?

Valentine's calm eyes became blood shot, her veins were more visable and she reached for the bone saw behind her back. Her eyes are not leaving the two.

This obviously scared the two people holding said chocolate

Valentine: Chocolate ?! CHOOOOOOOOCOLATEEEEE! CHOOOOOOOOOCOLATEEEEEEE! CHOCOLATEEEEEEE!

Valentine screamed into the air like a deranged woman as Y/n and Peacock looked at each other in fear and confusion.

Peacock: I was wrong, I can't help you with this. See you in the next life Y/n. Tell god, I'm sorry for the shit I've done

Y/n: You tell him yourself when you get their first

They drop their mountains of chocolate and run for the hills as Valentine chased the two while still screaming her lungs out with her demonic screaming.

Valentine: CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEE! CHOOOOOOOOOOOCOLATEEEEEEEEEE! CHOOOOOOOOOOOCOLATE!

Meanwhile Painwheel and Filia were snuggling against each  other from the cold winters night when they heard Valentine's screaming.

Painwheel: Probably should've warned Y/n about Valentine.

Filia: Will he be fine ?

Painwheel: Fine ? Yes. In one piece ? Absolutely not.

Meanwhile with with Parasoul and a now older Umbrella (NOT PART OF THE FUCKING HAREM!) were sipping hot cocoa when they heard the nurse's insane yell.

Parasoul: The heck is going on out there ?

Umbrella: Maybe, Y/n gave that nurse with blue hair 

The red haired princess scoffs in envy of the memory of learning that her and Valentine would be one of few to be sharing Y/n.

Parasoul looked at her chest and saw how petite they were compared to Valentine's melons.

Meanwhile in hell, Double and Eliza continued to burn for their sins. Screaming in the air the fires of the under world when suddenly:

Valentine: CHOOOOOOOCOLATEEEEEE!

Eliza: Wait.... Is there food down there ?

The two stopped their screaming and tried going down once more, desperete to taste even the smallest of food.

However the idiots continued to burn themselves as they dived deeper down hell.

Meanwhile Lucifer watched the two women with sadistic joy as they continued to burn themselves.

Lucifer: Heh,heh,heh. Idiots....

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned