Chapter 8: Eliza

Lemon/Rape warning

Trigger: This chapter would contain a rape scene involving Y/n and Eliza. Know that I do not promote rape and I am only using it as a way for people to despise Eliza. Sorry if this offends some people.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open and immediately closed back up. The light in the room was to bright especially for his liking.

At least he hoped it was merely light rather than the glow of Heaven.

Yeah, scratch that. No way he's going to heaven after the shit he's done.

After adjusting to the light, Y/n looked to his shoulder. It had two bite marks on it. The same spot where that snake bit him.

Y/n looked forward and saw a dark skinned woman standing over him with a grin.

She had long legs and had Egyptian attire. Her breast's only being covered by the threads of her dress.

This is Eliza

Eliza stood over y/n with a smirk on her face

Eliza stood over y/n with a smirk on her face. Y/n scowled at his captor.

"My, my." She said " had I known you were going to be this cute I would've captured you a long time ago."

Y/n fought back the urge to blush, not allowing Eliza the pleasure to know she aroused him.

Eliza stood up straight and presented herself like a queen. "My name is Eliza and I know you are the Ghost rider, correct ?" She said, introducing herself.

"What the hell do you want from me ?!" Y/n shouted at her.

Eliza pouted and slammed her black heels right into the wound where the snake bit him. This causes Y/n to scream out it pain.

She yanked on a chain and Y/n felt himself move forward as the heel continued to move deeper into his wound.

He looked to his neck to see a strange collar with several beakers attached to it. Each beaker held a mysterious blue liquid.

"You're probably wondering what that collar will do to you." Eliza purred "If you so much as attempt to kill me, it will inject both cobra venom and holy water."

This made Y/n's eyes widen. "In other words, you and that Spirit of vengence of yours will die." She lowers herself to Y/n's eye level.

"But if you cooperate, I'll take that collar off. And you can be my personal general, as the ghost rider, serving a queen. Deal ?"

Y/n bit his tongue from lashing out at the woman but he also bit it so as to not reveal he doesn't have Zarathos within him.

Y/n could already tell that this woman was a different breed of crazy. And if something doesn't go her way, someone's blood is going to be spilled.

If she finds out he can't turn into the ghost rider, she'll most likely kill him.

"Fine, but I need time to get used to the new surroundings, okay ?"  While Y/n couldn't escape, he could possibly stall for Zarathos.