Chapter 10: Graveyard shift

Right now, Y/n was at the night market near where Eliza lived, or used to live.

As an little fuck you to the corrupt queen, Y/n used every little bit of energy to burn down the entire building, from top to bottom.

The problem was he used EVERY last bit of energy to turn her studio into nothing but ashes. Meaning he can't summon his hellcycle.

"Good work, genius, now you can't get back home until you replenish your strength." Zarathos criticized his host.

Right now Y/n was walking past the waves of people as they start running towards the burning building.

Y/n was bloodied from head to toe, his eye was bruised and his arms strained from lugging that  big guy's limbs.

Despite having a healing factor to the point he was immortal, Y/n could still feel the shit that happens to him.

He can't die from them but he can feel it.

Y/n retorted back. "That bitch deserved it after humiliating and violating me for 6 days straight." "I'm not saying your wrong but pouring out every last bit of energy was stupid on your part."

Y/n knew Zarathos was right. He knew he had a problem with being emotional especially during the fight.

Despite that making him extremely dangerous, it could even be his very own weakness.

"I know, I'm going to have to walk back to the castle. and we're probably on the other side of the fucking country" "Add to the fact that we don't have near infinite stamina and it could take days until you return back." Zarathos said.

The two groan in frustration  as Y/n continued walking past the squadrons of people checking out the fire.

They continued walking for 5 hours and were still extremely far from the castle Parasoul resided in.

" How long until I get my powers back again ?" Y/n asked in exhastion

" A whole ass 24 hours because you and your dumb ass decided to be petty to that blob of flesh and blood." Zarathos hissed into his host's ear.

"I'm aware of how stupid I am,but please just let it go." Y/n sighed to his demon who continued to chastise and complain.

However he was completely unaware of the being watching him.

She had blueish skin and hair darker than her own pigment. Her fancy dress covered all but her bare shoulders as torn pieces of cloth hung by her arms.

Her one eye was covered by a bang of hair and her mouth was sewn shut. This was Squigly.

She watched Y/n with a glaring eye, she and her parasite, Leviathan, could sense the power within Y/n

"Honestly Y/n, if you-" Suddenly Zarathos stopped scolding Y/n as he was finally silent........