Chapter 11: Cerebella

Cerebella jumped from the counter and drilled both of her feet into Y/n's chest.

Y/n yelped in pain as he fell back onto some slot machines causing them to reach 3 cherries. He looked at the girl before him in confusion.

" The fuck you do that for ?!" Y/n yelled at her. The circus performer only glared as she put on her living weapon, Vice Versa.

She puts on the hat as two muscular arms grow from the hat. She continued to glare at the ghost rider as she does so.

Cerebella yelled back "The Medici took me in,they treated me like family, and you took Lorenzo from us!".

Y/n's eyes widened as he turned to see squadrons of Medici goons looming towards Y/n with several weapons of their own.

He only now realize the predicament he is in.

"You think killing Lorenzo won't have some fucking consequence! Get him!" Cerebella ordered to her fellow Medici.

As the weapons started to come down upon Y/n, the demon bounty hunter heard his familiar talk to him telepathically.

"Y/n! Ghost Rider is ready. Now kill these sons of bitches for the sins they committed. MURDER THE GUILTY"

Before a crowbar could shatter Y/n's head open, a large stream of fire and energy emitted from the man.

So much so that the unlucky few who were close to Y/n were launched into the walls on the other side of the Casino.

Cerebella and a select few were able to stand their ground but were barely able to as they have never been subjected to such raw strength before.

For some reason, it accelerated Cerebella. When she heard that Lorenzo had been killed, she wanted nothing more than to kill the one who did the deed back.

She dreamed of facing the monster who killed Lorenzo and a good chunk of the Medici's armed forces.

Cerebella hoped the one who had defeated dozens if not hundreds of her fellow Medici would give her a good fight. Something she had dreamed of.

Each day, she waited for her opportunity to finally face the Medici Murderer and now here it was. And oh boy was she excited.

She could feel her heartbeat racing as the man revealed himself to have a skeletal body with fire emitting from his cranium.

Instead of being scared, she felt an adrenaline rush course through her veins. But she wanted to test him first.

She pointed to the being before her as the Medici members started to race at him, whether it was out of stupidity or bravery.

What happened next was nothing short of a slaughter.

No! A slaughter meant they had a chance, ONE SLIMMER OF HOPE to beat the monster before them.

No, this was genocide to the highest fucking degree.

Y/n rushed through them, not even bothering to throw any punches or kicks. However, they were still thrown into the walls of the casino.

Y/n finally kicked at one as his neck snapped to the side. The ghost rider felt two mafia members try and drop his axes into his head.

He drove his elbows into their guts with so much force to launch them into their fellow gang members.

The legendary bounty hunter dodged a metal pipe being swung at him as he kicked another Medici.