Chapter 9: Dethroning a queen

Y/n heard his friend's all too familiar voice. He never thought he'd be so happy to hear Zarathos's voice in a million years.

He had to blink and rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things as Zarathos motioned for him to open the window.

When Y/n did so, Zarahos used his flames to propel himself towards the window and into Y/n's room.

Y/n stared in disbelief as his friend, his hero was here.

Zarathos looked to see Y/n in his underwear and saw that it was stained with his Y/n's juices. The spirit of vengence has been alive long enough to know when someone violated.

He knew how they looked, and Y/n bore that look in his face.

"Kid-"

Before he could say more,  Y/n hugged Zarathos, sobbing into the giant man's chest. Not used to this sort of interaction, especially from Y/n, Zarathos didn't know how to respond.

"I-I" He started " I'M GOING TO KILL ELIZA !!!!!"

Zarathos was all very acquainted with that name. 

He always demanded his host go after this false god of a woman but due to the constant looming threats that were the skullgirls, he and his host never found the time to claim Eliza's soul.

Until now.

Zarathos noticed the weird collar Y/n wore on his neck and asked him about it.

"It's a mixture of snake venom and holy water, if you possess me she could kill both of us in one go!" Y/n explained.

Zarathos analyzed the collar and placed a hand in between the viles. He started to heat the melt up on a cellular level.

As the collar melts into the ground, Y/n felt relief for the first time since he's got there.

He felt his neck feeling a form of freedom as a smile crept onto his face from his mouth.

"Zarathos" Y/n stated. "What do you say, we dethrone a fucking bitch!

"Couldn't have said it better, kid." Zaratho grinned.

The spirit of vengence returned within his host as Y/n's grin turn to a manic smile, his eyes glowed red as his fire grew to massive heights.

With that he let out a demonic battle cry.

"I'm coming for you, ELIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile the Egyptian queen was currently preforming her day job as a jazz singer.

To be honest, she barely cared for these rich nobles only doing so because she enjoyed it and now she couldn't even do that.

Sometimes she couldn't help but feel that Y/n was the only thing left that made her feel joy and happiness.

Of course that joy and happiness came in the pleasure of dominating Y/n.

Suddenly the doors of the room flew right at her, she was lucky to dodge in the nick of time as the doors embedded themselves into the wall behind her.

She looked up in terror to see Y/n in his ghost rider form. He expected the collar to have killed him but just noticed that the collar was now gone.

Eliza was terrified, the only way she could have defeated Ghost Rider was gone and that very same Ghost Rider was just raped by her not 1 hour ago.

Ghost Rider glared at her with scarlet red eyes that seemed like a preview towards the hell that awaited her.

"GEEEEEET OUTTTTTT!" He yelled to the guest who promptly did as told.