*1*

"The love that blooms from the worst past, are the strongest"

For now... let's go back a few months!

Hello! You already know who I am, my name's Yn, I just graduated high school and I survived through everything it implied! From bullying to the most embarrassing situations you could imagine, the important thing is that I'm free from hell and now I get to enjoy summer with my group of friends and my boyfriend too, Albert and I do everything together, we're stuck to each other like a sloth on a tree, he comes with me to the mall to buy clothes, I go and cheer at his basketball matches, he has breakfast with me and my dad, I have dinner with his Father, and of course we bully 9 year old's in Roblox, truly couple goals, I'm trying to make every day of summer unforgettable because then the worst part will be coming...

College.

That's just how things work, I'm officially a victim of capitalism, I'm not sure where I want to study, I have plenty of options but of course I'll try to stay as close to my friends as possible, Maia, Kaden and Raven all three agreed to stay here in the state as close as we can and hopefully in the same school, Jack has been thinking about moving to study in Berkley in California which makes me very sad honestly, he's been my best friend for so long and I'd miss him a lot, and then there's Mark, he already decided to study in Eckerd College, which has me a little worried too, he'd be far from where we're planning to study but he's really firm with his decision so who am I to change his mind?

Whereas all my friends knew exactly what they wanted to study; Kaden wanted "computer and information science" Raven "liberal arts" Jake refused to give an answer to my question, Maia wanted "design and fashion" Mark wanted to study "civil engineering" and last but not least, Jack wanted to study "journalism" I was still confused.

My dad somehow convinced me to study mathematics and statistic...-

Then there's Albert

Albert: Studies???

Albert: What's that word?

Albert: I only know Roblox

As you may or may not remember, Albert started "recording" gameplays as something to do when he was bored, he was too scared to post them online but I knew he had potential, whenever I'd watch them I'd always laugh like a maniac.

I smiled at the bright screen of my phone while lying in my bed, I glanced at the time and realized it was almost three am, it became a weird thing we'd do every night, just text until one of us falls asleep.

Yn: I'm being serious!

Albert: So am I

Albert: I'm just picking whatever career Kaden likes

Albert: We have similar interests

Yn: Yes I know

Yn: I meant, where?

Albert: I told you already

Albert: Wherever you want to study I'll follow you

Albert: :)

Yn: What if I don't want to study???

Yn: and become a tiktoker?

Albert: pls stop

Albert: we both know you wouldn't do that

Yn: I'm being serious!!

Albert: I bet you're laughing rn

He was right, I held my giggles and typed

Yn: you know me very well

Albert: that's what almost seven months of dating do