Say yes to the dress!! part 2

*recap*

Mama B: My daughters!!! You look so beautiful. I'm so happy my babies finally found love, and you aren't like those other girls, that leave you high and dry, paying child support.

Autumn & karmen: CHILD SUPPORT?!?!?
----------------------------------------------------------

Mama B: I've already said to much I'll let him tell you that. Its his story to tell.

Autumn & karmen: o......k...... anyway lets shop for some dresses it was nice meeting you. It was bound to happen anyway.

The girls pick out many dresses and the wedding party picked out one per person. Especially Mama B she went straight savage and picjed as many dresses as she wanted her daughters to try on.

(Mean while in the dressing room )

The girls were put in the dresses before the went out to show everyone. They unveiled to eachother and loved the dresses.

Karmen: You look so beautiful

Autumn: Thanks you do too, we've dreamed of this since we were in Mrs. Barns' class remember.....

*Flashback*

Autumn: karmen pass me the blue crayon

Karmen: here...watcha drawin??

Autumn: In drawin my wedding..look. that's you right there and that's me right here (points to drawing)

Karmen: I love it, that'll be us one day

*flashback over*

Karmen and Autumn were now on the verge of tears because thy were finally living their dreams with the two best men on the planet.

The girls walk out to show the dresses and the silence was destroyed as the girls and mama erupted worth many "ooo's" and "aahhhh's". When the girls stood on the platforms everyone shook their heads rapidly and yelled "these are the dresses"

Consultant: well what do ya say??

Autumn & karmen: we'll take them, these are the dresses, and can we have the 2 matching ball gowns as well.

Consultant: ok I'll rong up all 4 dresses and have them shipped to your house and congrats again.

Autumn & karmen: thanks!!

They love them, so they put a ring on it.
I'm excited you should be excited more coming.

Stick around

Bye ✌✌✌✌✌