First Date pt.2

Larry's pov

I held her hand until we got to her suprise when we got there I blindfolded her she was all like "hell nah byoi where takin me where im from they only blindfold you if you gettin kidnapped and then you on the back of da milk carton" but eventually stopped resisting and we went into the  resturaunt

Pov ova

The restaurant they went was called maxim's. It was a french restaurant. when they got there they were immediately seated because larry made reservations. The waitress then walked up to them and said "bonjour my name is Amieé and I am your waitress for tonight." She said winking at Larry knowing karmen could see her. She then said " well what you been drinking tonight?"

Karmen's POV

Larry then said 2 sprites and 2 waters and one bottle of your finest wine, he then looked at Karmen for approval which he got. She then asked is that all and Larry and I  then said in unison yes. The waitress then walked away but not before winking at Larry that bitch. She then came back with 1 sprite, 1 water, and the cheapest bottle of wine i've ever seen.  Really nigga Larry then said "you forgot something, like half our order." She then smirked evilly and tried to be all innocent and said oh really I'm sorry I'll get it right away and scurried away to "get" my sprite and water. like im really about to anoint this bitch in the name of jesus. She then came back and "accidentally dropped the tray on me" and tried to "apologize". I was the far from pissed beyond the heavens. I then jumped up and walked over to her she was laughing in my face how rude I thought to myself I socked dead and her mouth and she flew to the floor with a bleeding mouth. I then calmly walked over to the front desk and requested a new waiter and an ambulance. I then calmly walked back to the table sat down and saw Larry looking shocked...just shocked. Our new waited then came over and I got my water and sprite.

Larry's POV

I cannot believe it karmen just sharkiesha'd a bitch and told the manager to get the bloody puddle of waitress of the floor she sexy when she mad. I just experienced WWE for free yaaaaaassss. We then ordered we got an order if strawberry crepes and drunk our wine. I had 2 glasses and she had one toooo many so I paid the bill and I helped her out to the car and took her home.

Karman's POV

We ate talked, laughed, and drank the last thing I remember is Larry paying the bill and me being helped out to the car...I blacked out.

Author

Larry got to her apartment and found the spare key under the mat I walked inside and set down her purse I then had a internal battle of
1.) Stay or leave
2.) Put her pj's on her

I then decided to take a risk I undressed her and damn her body was giving me life. She had the body of a goddess. I then put her in bed and whispered bye belle she then said in a whisper with sleep in her voice Larry...no stay with me tonight. I did as I was told and stayed I hopped in bed and kissed her forehead promptly after tecxting Lau I was staying with Karmen so he dosen't die

Kamen kicked ass

And this is my latest updates (obviously) hope you liked it vote, comment, like, share, read, and I'll see y'all on the flip side peace to the middle east wit some chicken grease
Au revior
DEIVYON AKA DD

Srry for the spelling error was rushing