Shop till ya drop

Author's pov

Autumn and Karman arrive at the mall and when they stepped inside their faces lit up like little kids in a candy store as they saw all the stores and people and stores and more stores (lol) as they were walking they decided to go to Forever 21.

Karman's POV

I saw this really cute dress it was black with lace on the back and across the top of the chest on the front and it was form fitting I grabbed it in my size and ran to find Autumn.

Autumn's POV

I was in a frenzy I had so much stuff the sales associate had to help me carry my stuff around. I had 12 pairs of high waisted shorts, most the jewelry section, 10 dresses, 6 awesome shirts, and 4 pairs of pants and a lot more stuff but who cares. Anyways I saw Karman rushing over to me with the cutest dress ever and I was overjoyed because she was bringing me a dress, boy was I wrong. It was for her but she was telling me how she found her dream dress and I noticed a guy in the men's section of the  store looking at snapbacks he had on a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and get this they were BACKWARDS, and he had in a black neck warmer and with a black beaded necklace with a bunch of random bracelets, his hair was in twist and they was fresh (meaning he just got them done) with black and white jordand. In my mind I'm just like so he was rushed out of the house and didn't notice his pants so I walked over to tell him but was yanked back to karman who was legit dragging me to the checkout line while in line the guys with the backwards pant got in line behind us and he smelled like......like heaven idk how to describe it but wow was I in a trance. For some reason he made me nervous. I snapped out of my minnie trance once it was my turn to pay I paid for my stuff and left out of the store and out there I saw the exact same guy except his hair was in small afro and he had on black skinny jeans with a black sweater and black Nike's with the same bracelets and rings with a black and white and beaded necklace. I was just like ok maybe I'm just tired or this is the Nigga fro the lucky charms commercial, teleporting and shit tf. But u just blew it off and me and Karman walked to the food court.

Karman's POV

I noticed how quiet Autumn was and she never this quiet unless she's thinking hard about something. I just blew it off. And together we walked to the food court and we decided we wanted McDonalds (I that place) and in of us there were two guys arguing about god knows what because it was in what I think was French. I know hos because me and Autumn had french in middle school and high school. Autumn and I began to laugh loud enough for them to hear her and I glared at her and they both turned around looking at us.I then realized that he was half of les twins so the guy next to him must be the other half making me face to face with les twins and the connection between me and Larry was stronger than ever.

Autumn's POV

There were 2 tall guys in front of us arguing in French and what the were arguing about made me and Karman erupt in laughter which caused them to them around and look at us it was the same guy from the store, but twice obviously he had a twin brother.

Larry's POV

Me and Laurent were in the mall at McDonalds, in line and we were arguing about what to get and I hear laughter, I turn around and see the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on she had long teal hair and nice milk chocolate skin besides maman she was the most beautiful women ever, but I was merzmerized lau was drooling, practically drowning in his own drool over her friend.I snapped back around and had to turn lau because he was stuck on stupid. We ordered our food and moved so they could order.I felt like I knew her and the connection between us was stronger than ever.

Author's POV

While lau looked like a stone sculpture Larry moved him out of the way so the girls could order. Larry being Larry was determined to make Karman his. The girls finishes ordering their food and started to walk away until Larry stopped them Larry: umm...excuzes- moi madame (excuse me madam)