Boys will be boys part 2

Autumn's face was filled with fear as she looked the devil in his eyes. It took Autumn years to escape from Chaz. Everyday he raped, beat, and insult her, making her feel like nothing more than a spec of dust with zero worth. He told her thts she was nothing and would never be anything.

He had his hands wrapped around Autumn's waist and said long time, no see babe, "he" misses you. At that moment Autumn threw up what she ate at the thought of her own brother raping her, her big brother.

He then unbuckled his pants and tried to pull down Autumn's, she resisited. He grabbed her hair and mashed her head into the glass mirror above the sink.Autumn screamed in pain the last thing she saw was her blood running down the broken mirror and her brother's sinister face. She remembers feeling cold before everything went black.

Karmen's pov
Why is she taking so long. She's not the type to "use the bathroom" in public. Let me go check on her.

At that moment karmen saw Chaz leave out the front door but not before winking at Karmen. Karmen then rushed to the bathroom to find a naked, bloody, and unconcious, Autumn. Karmen panicked and began yelling Autumn's name.

Karmen: AUTUMN, AUTUMN!!! (crying/screaming)

Autumn:..........

Karmen then takes off her coat and uses it to cover Autumn. She then carries Autumn out of the restaurant, but not without getting odd looks because she was carrying what seemed to be a dead, naked body into the backseat of her turquoise 2015 ford mustang (in media). Karmen then ran around to the soccer's side of the car. She then destroyed the speed limit and rushed to the nearest hospital but not before calling the boys to let them know what's going on.

*phone call (3 way)*

Karmen: H-hello (still crying)

Lau: he- belle why you cry, are you crying?!?

Larry: babe why you cry??

Karmen: j-j-just m-meet me a-at NorthWest H-hospital

Boys: WHY?!?!?

*call ended*

Karmen carried Autumn into the hospital while screaming like a maniac thst she needed help. The nurses soon came and took Autumn away from Karmen and rushed back to start working on her. When Autumn was taken Karmwn tries to follow but they wouldn't allow her. She than went into beast mode.

Karmen: THATS MY FUCKIN SISTER, LET ME GO, SHE NEEDS ME!!!

she then flips 2 security guards and ran up the hall towards where they took Autumn. She was cauggt by more guards, but then she felt a pinch and everything went black.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Whats gonna happen next?!?!

Oooooo suspense

Hate me later

Bye✌✌✌✌✌