Spill the tea

The boys were relaxing at home, so it seemed. On the outside they looked cool, calm, and collected, but on the inside they were panicked, afraid, and confused. They were trying to be strong for eachother and hide their fear.The girls have been gone for almost 3 days and haven't sent a text or called. They have searched the whole house, neighborhood, even their whole side of town. They were resting in the living room when they heard car doors opening and closing, assuming they were the neighbors returning home, they shrugged it off. Larry rose his head to check the time and saw a turquoise 2015 Ford Mustang just like Karmen's, he just thought he was sleep deprived and missing his girl, until he heard keys turning in the lock. Larry and Lau both woke up and let the girls think they were asleep and sneakibg into the house

Autumn's pov
Thank god we're home. I hate hospitals, but that's not the point. Now we have to sneak into the house. The boys were sleep....YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!! WE MADE IT (drake voice)

Boys: SIT YO ASS DOWN!!!! (kevin hart voice)

Karmen's pov
Damn it!!!

Shit

Shit

Shit

SHIT!!!!!

I was too good to be true

The girls froze like little kids being caught by their parents, and put on their best puppy faces.

Boys: not gon work, sit down,

Larry: Where y'all been?!?!

Lau: Why you no call?!?!

Larry: Are y'all ok?!?

Lau: are yall stupid?!?!

Karmen: soooo....like which one do we answer fisrt???

Lau gave her the look, karmen then began to lie as if she was winning money as a result.

Karmen: well...we kind of went on a extended shopping trip and stayed at a hotel because we were having soo much fun.

Larry: well why does Autumn have on bandages.

Karmen: she- (gco)

Autumn: i saw this really cute pair of heels, bought them, and discovered stilettos aren't my thing. I fell down the escalator in the mall. I decided to wear them out of the store cuz i was feelin' myself (jackrabbit) and the rest is history.

Boys: ........ this is why we dont leave y'all alone, how dat happen?!?!

Girls: we dont know. Now help us get the bags outta the car

They finished with the bags and eventually went to their rooms. Autumn decided to take a shower to help her relax, shewas about to get in but stopped in front of the mirror to look at all the damage her brother has caused to her body. She began to cry. Then lau walked in on her moment and immediately knew something was up.

Lau: you didn't fall, someone did this to you, didn't they???

Autumn: (nodds head)

Lau: who?!?!

Autumn: Chaz

Lau: who?!?!

Autumn: my brother, hes been abusing me physically and mentally since i was 3. I hate him and hopes he burns in the devils hottest fires. Look at me im nothing but damaged goods.

Lau: non talklike that, you are trés belle. Vitamin E and love fix all this. I love you the way you are scars and all, they show just how strong you are.

Autumn: (laughs) really babe vitamin E???

Lau: yes, i love the scars on you face *kisses face* you chest *kisses chest* you tummy *kisses stomach* you legs and back *kisses legs and back* i just love you.

Autumn's and Lau's pep talk turned alot of deep, passionate kissing and heavy petting. He picked her up, turned off the shower, and threw her on the bed. He found her 'spot' and went to work, Making sure to leave plenty of hickeys. Autumn was moaning more than a ghost (A/N: ) Lau than left a trail of kisses kisses down to 'flower'. Autumn's breath hitched as he got closer, lau went to work andjumped once he felt something ice cold. He then realized she was peirced 'down there'

Lau: babe i non know you was like that

Autumn: (breathless) well...yeah

Autumns pov
Omg this man is waring me out. I came like 4 times already and its only been 30 minutes. We ain't even start yet. He continued to eat me like his last mealfor about 20 more minutes. He then stopped which made me whine like a 3 year old.

Autumn: babe...

Lau: Are you ready for link??

Autumm: link??? Who is link?

Lau: (points down)

I looked dowm to see 'link' saluting me, standing at full attention

Autumn: ummmm...

Lau: no be scared, i be gentle. Now come here and turn over.

Lau was gentle like he promised, he positioned me and slowly entered, meanwhile im screaming bloody murder.

Lau: belle, i no even in yet. Its just the tip

Autumn:

Eventually Autumn adjusted to lau. He was everything he promised and more that night. They made love all night and watched the sun rise together wrapped in the bedsheets and the lingering unanimous euphoria and bliss of new love

(Poetic side made a random appearance there, srry )

Srry this took sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for me to write. I wanred it to be good becaise this is something new for me, ya know?? But what do you think. Personally I think the end is trash, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What is karmen feeling about the whole situatuon?

How is Larry handling karmen handling this? (Confusing i know, srry)

What will happen next?

Is Chaz gone for good?

Lau and Autumn tho...

I really did try to make this 1000 words... Epic fail!!!

P.S.
Can everyone support me by downloading snaptee and checking out my work possibly buying some. I would like really really appreciate it. Also add me on snapchat @LT_overall to see about 2 other 2 shirts im hand making not designing.

Wow look where P.S. got us over 1000 words, thanks P.S.