Say yes stupid!!!!

*WARNING: Longer Than Usual*

Today would be the guys and gals anniversary and the guys wanted to do something special for the girls!!

Larry's Pov

I watched as Karmen slept across from me. The morning sun skinning in through the window illuminating her perfectly golden skin. She looked like an angel sent from heaven who fell directly on my bed. Its our anniversary today and i want to finally do it. First I'll cook break fast for all us since it everyone's anniversaires.

Laurent's pov
Ive been planning this for months, literally since the day I met this girl, and how to do it. I got up @ 5:30 am and text Larry to tell him I left he say ok. I leave and see Autumn start to stir in her sleep. I leave and go talk to some friends about today events.

Larry's pov
As i cook breakfast I becoming real anxious because yesterday I set everything up!!!

Flashback to yesterday
Larry's Pov

Autumn is always reading this book and I'm ready to propose, but I can never keep her attention for long because of that damn book. Idk whats is called "50 slates of granite" oh..oh i got it "50 Shades of Grey" so i decided to make her love it even more by putting a secrect compartment in it and putting her 18 carrot wedding ring in it and writing "Will you marry me?" In it, but i gonna keep it and give it to her and she think i find it. She will immediately grab it and praise me because i "found" her book.

Karmen's pov
I've been looking for that damn book everywhere. I've ripped through this house like a tornado and still cant find it, help me lord.

Laurent's pov
I put Autumn rong in her muffin. It seemed like a good idea cuz i see it in movie, but the girl choke in mobie after.  I no think this through but is to late now cuz Autumn at the table biting the muffin as we speak. I look at her just as she bout to bite the muffin but she stops and looks at me

Autumn: why you lookin at me like that????

Lau: no reason you just soo pretty

Autumn: mhmm 1. Thanks and 2. Stop because its creepy.

Lau: srry babe

Lau looks away but silently prays she doesn't choke to death. All of a sudden you hear a loud clink. The ring had hit the plate and Autumn was just as confused as Lau at first but soon became an emotional wreck when she realized what hit the plate. Lau walked over to her and kneeled beside the island

Lau: well will you be my mrs????

Autumn: (nodds head yes while hugging lau)

Lau: ( slides ring on her finger and the hug for what felt like an eternity.

Larry's pov
I hear a furious Karmen stomp up the steps in agitation because she "lost"her book. She then comes in the room

Karmen: Babe have you seen my book????

Larry: What book???

Karmen: The one I've been reading "50 Shades of Grey"

Larry: non...you check the library??

Karmen: good idea babe, i love you brb.

⏰⏰⏰ 2.5 hours later ⏰⏰⏰

Karmen: I hate you. Wheres my damn book!!! I kniw you have it, Larr i know you. Give it to me now ( thats what she said lol)

Larry: what you talkin bout i non have it!!!

Karmen: I wont talk to you and you have to sleep in the guest room for the next month if i dont get my book in the next .25321 seconds!!!

Larry didn't  want that. He gave her that book soo fast  he fell dead on his face while accepting her  book. She was laughing soo hard she didn't realize larry had sat up and had the cheekiest smile on his face. She was creeped out buf didnt care. She was ready to go curl up with her book and finish her chapter. After reading silently for awhike she noticed her book was thinner than usual, and igkored it at first. She finally turned to the page where Larry wrote in her book and cut a hole. She was ready for war!!! She screamed so loud in shock and anger that Lau, Autumn, and Larry came running in to see what was wrong.

Autumn:  why you screamin, are you ok?!?!

Lau: are you o..k?!?!

Karmen: Im amazing, but this nigga wrote in my book.

Larry then grabbed her before she could swing and made her read what he wrote when she saw it she froze like aomeone pressed a pause button. She tried to speak but nothing came out just then Autumn shouted

Autumn: Say yes stupid!!!!!

THEY OBVIOUSLY LIKE IT SO THEY PUT A RINGS ON IT!!!!

How you like it?!?! It been a long time comimg. Next chapter up soon!!

Media: girls wedding bands and engagement ring sets, they like superheros (obviously)

Bye ✌✌✌