Letting You Know (authors note)

Hey guys it DD and im writing this to let you know how this works

1.) I don't have an official update schedule yet but bear with me

2.)This book will only really be dedicated to 2 people, @EsenomKpodo and @idontgettired because they're my bestfriends they talk to me about my book in and outside of school so if yyou want me to deicate a chapter to you JUST ASK!!!

3.)SEX SCENES AREN'T MY THING they are pretty awkward to write ask any author

4.)Dont inbox me if you gon be throwing shade better than a baseball player because the last thing i need to wake up to on a beautiful, bright sunny saturday is your bull after all im writing this book for your entertainment and i love you all and value your opinions but sometims some ppl get toooo opinionated and i will ignore you dont be that person.

5.)I may or may not have a new book coming out in about 2 months, i may or may not do something like you inbox me a topic and your name and i'll speak about it. may or may not be coming soon.

Hey guys so thats it for now working on first date pt.2 coming soon ill try not to post to many authors notes because i know the feeling all to well when you get a notification about a new update in your wattpad library, you check it and its a authors note your just like (see meme on side)

        Any questions ask in the inbox