Fully revovered, nah

Lau's pov

Its been about 1 month since the whole 'chaz' thing  and i want to say Autumn has completly 'recovered' mentally, but she hasn't, none of us have. She not the Autumn i met, but the Autumn constantly living in fear of her brother. Karmen is trying to stay strong for Autumn, but i can see straight through her façade. Its almost like he did something to her too.

The girls were sitting in the kitchen, at the island, just reminiscing on the days before the situation with 'him'. The boys decided to surprise them and make breakfast. When they walked into the kitchen,  the girls were startled.

Lau: whats wrong with you guys

Girls: NOTHING!!!

Lar: strike one

lau: why you guys act so distant lately and hostile whenever we ask what's wrong.

Autumn: WOW!!!  Really lau so all of a sudden we're hostile because we're going through something.

Karmen: yeah

Lar: strike two

Karmen: larry shut up

Lar: no

Lau: well since yall clearly on you periods or something we leave now!!!!

Girls: GO AHEAD!!!

Lar: we be gone until yall decide to 'act right' (mentally says strike three)

Karmen: WHATEVER!!!

Lar: (mentally says strike four)

Lau: you know what y'all actin real childish so we stayin at a hotel

Girls: FINE!!!

Lar: (mentally says strike five)

The boys them go upstairs and pack carry ona with enough stuff for ay least a week, mean while the girls are downstairs fuming, they were feeding off of eachothers anger and decided to go and piss the twins off even more by making them jealous by hanging out with their best friends. Who coincidently were guys,  but not only that by hot guys.

Larry was upstairs packing when he heard the girls, downstairs talking on the phone, but didn't know with who. Just then karmen came upstairs grinning like a Cheshire cat. She went straight into the bathroom,  he then heard the shower running. He then became curious as to why she was so happy after that big argument they had,  so he waited on the bed for her to come out, to ask.

⏰10 minutes later⏰

she came out of the bathroom with a giant cloud of steam behind her,  her smile quickly disappeared when she saw larry.

Karmen: why are you still here (with an attitude)

Larry: well funny you ask, i kinda live here.

Karmen: you supposed to be gone

Larry then noticed that she was wearing his favorite fragrance, and she's mad at him right now,  so she's not wearing it for him.

OH HELL NAHHH

larry: where you going

Karmen: out

Larry: with?!?!

Karmen: look here you frigga, im grown and i said I'm going out, so that's all to need to know,  BITCH IM GROWN

larry them looked at her in shock and anger

Larry: Have you lost your natural black mind?!?!, when i ask where you going i wanna know because, believe it or not i care and dont want no fuckboy ass nigga looking at what's mine, this ass is mine (grabs a handful of the booty),  did you forget??? or what

At this point Karmen was dressed. See was wearing a white party dress with cutouts and black heels, she wore natural looking makeup, and her curly hair in a messy bun. When larry grabbed her ass she went into a trance because there's this hold that Lar had on her that nobody else has on her, but quickly snapped out of it,  he's not gonna win that easily.

Karmen: let go im leaving (roughly pushes away from him, and begins to walk out of the room)

Larry then realizes what she wearing

Larry: bring that ass here byoi!!! (DC Young fly voice)

Karmen: (comes back in room) WHAT!!!

Larry: dafaq you think you going looking like that, go put on a dashiki or something

Karmen: byoi bye (leaves room)

Larry: byoi bring dat ass here again!!!!

Karmen: WHAT!!!

Larry: i love you and im srry about earlier

Karmen:  its ok,BYE!!!

Larry: (mentally says strike six,  and realizes he'll be paying for what he did later )

The girls meet downstairs both equally sexy or whateva (Autumn is wearing whatever you think is sexy). They both made sure they had everything and left in Karmen's cars. The boys left  afterwards to the hotel. When the girls got to the club they meet up with their friends jaques and drake. They danced all night and had some drinks, ya know turning up responsibly.

The boys came home from the hotel, that they didn't go to because they don't take the girls seriously, and realized they weren't home and it was 3 in the morning.

The girls went back to the guys place and just chilled, not Netflix and chill chilled, but they actually played Playstation and watched tv because they were literally friends. The girls explained what actually happened the guys laughed at the situation and decided to play along. The girls went into the bathroom and messed up their hair,  clothes, and makeup to make it look like they had a wild night amd the guys dropped them off. The twins were waiting on the porch like somebody's mother, they were fuming when the girls kissed the guys on the cheeks and they drove off, the girls then sashayed into the house like nothing happened.  The boys were like posted of at the girls audacious actions and confronted them

Boys: WTF WAS THAT

Girls: REVENGE

Larry: oh damn i knew it how could i ignore the six signs (in media)

Everyone: laughs and hugs

Larry: yall know yall can tell us anything, right????

Girls: yeah

They all hug

I think it's trash, but here it is on the proper update day, what do yall think.  I think it's trash but it rises to the occasion, right???

BYE