.

Walking out of the Miss.Park's office, I called the hospital. Jisoo's surgery was already over, but she was still on intensive care and she couldn't take visits until seven p.m. I looked at the time on my phone. It was three. On the parking lot fir students I found a Fiat and slid inside of it, hoping that my afternoon spend on doing homework in the library will help me not to think of the long wait.

  I spend all day in the library and, before I even noticed, the wall clock silently moved to evening. My stomach was rumbling in silence of a Library so my thoughts were quickly moved to the vending machine right at the entrance.

  My last homework can wait, but I had one more project that requires help from the library. At home I had museum IBM computer with slow access to internet, so I wanted to spare myself from screaming and ripping my hair off by using the library computer. By nine in the evening, I had to create a theatrical review of Othello on the newspaper editor's desk, and I agreed with myself that I would go get something to eat as soon as I finished it.

  Packing my things, I went to the elevator. In there I pressed the button to close the door, but I didn't press the floor immediately. I took out my phone and called the hospital again.

  "Good evening", I said to the nurse that picked up the phone. "My friend is recovering from the surgery, but when I called in the afternoon, they told me they will release her in evening. Her name is Kim Jisoo."

  Next there was silence and taping on the computer keyboard. "Looks like they will move her to a private room in an hour."

  "When does the visit time end?"

  "Eight"

  "Thank you." I hang up, pressed the button for third floor and went up.

  On the third floor I looked for the signs for collection of magazines hoping that by reading them I will get a bit of inspiration.

  "Excuse me", I said to the library lady. "Im trying to find last years Portland Press Herald. Specifically, a theatre guider."

  "In collection we dont have anything that fresh", she said, " but if you look online, I think Portland Press Herald has
archives on his web pages. Go to the hall behind you and you will see media lab to your left."

  I logged in computer in lab. I wanted to dig in my exercise when suddenly something came to my mind. I couldn't believe I didn't think of that earlier. Checking if somone is Watching me from behind, I typed in "Kim Taehyung" in Google. Maybe I will find an article that could bright up his past for me. Or maybe he has a blog or something.

  I frowned at the results. Nothing. Nothing on Facebook, nothing on Instagram, no blog. Like he doesn't exist.

  "What's your story, Taehyung?" I mumbled. "Who are you-actually?"

  Half hour later I read few articles and my eyes were glassy. I expanded the search to all newspapers from Seoul. I came across a link to a private school in Busan. I needed gew seconds to realize why that name sounded familiar to me. Jimin moved from Busan. Out of whim, I decided to look. If that school is so Elite like Jimin claims to be, it probably has decent newspapers.

  I clicked on the site, I scrolled through the website and randomly clicked March 21st last year. Moment later, a title appeared.

STUDENT QUESTIONED BECAUSE OF THE MURDER IN PRIVATE SCHOOL OF BUSAN.

I pulled the chair closer, attracted by the opportunity to read something more interesting than theater reviews.

A sixteen year old student from private school of mushroom town that was questioned by the police on the theme that was already mentioned as "hanging in mushroom" was let go without charge. After the body of eighteen year old Roseanne Park was found hanged on the tree in school forest, the police questioned Park Jimin, 2nd year student, who was seen with the victim in the night of her death.