Introduction

First of all, Thank you for stopping by to check out the story. I hope you'll stay till the very end until it's completion and that you'll like it. It's the first ever fanfic I've written and it's about our beloved Jikook and of course, the whole BTS is included too. I hope I'll be able to do justice to the story and it's characters who are very dear to me.
Secondly, today (as in the day I started this story) is 13th October, 2023. The day when an angel in the form of a human was born, whom we know as Park Jimin. Thanks to his parents who raised him to be the kindest and empathetic soul he is who inspires millions with his words and actions. I specifically chose this date to publish my story because, what could be a more special day than your idol's birthday? So here we are. Now let's come to the story.

Things you should know before reading the story-
This story contains the use of alcohol, smoking and drugs (Its only for the story purpose, I don't promote or encourage such things irl)
• The characters and their actions written here have nothing to do with real life. It's a fiction and should be treated as the same. I love all the members wholeheartedly and wouldn't portray them as negative.
• Don't judge the story yet by reading the description. It goes way deeper than what's written in the description. For minor spoilers, the story includes
~Friendship and love
~Family issues
~Depression
~Angst
~Slow burn
~Character development
~Side stories and many more.
• Your likes, comments and opinions matter to me so don't hesitate to share them. Be it positive or negative, I'll accept them and try to improve my writing accordingly.
• Lastly, the whole story is thought and written by me. Any resemblance of it to other stories is purely coincidental. It takes much efforts and time to write a story. So do not try to copy it in any form.

About the Author
Hello readers, I'm Icy Star (ofcourse that's my pen name) and this is my first fanfic on Wattpad. I prefer being called as Icy. I'm an 18 year old, amateur writer who has been trying to improve all these years with my writing skills. I'm open for any reviews or advices or even simple talks, be it regarding my story or just casually. Feel free to interact with me. Thank you!