Chapter 12

*Doctor's POV*

He opens his mouth, producing a loud bubbly growl, before he changes into his true form. A large red creature, covered in suckers. Drooling a waterfall of red venom. The dalek eyestalk still protruding from it's forehead.

The zygon laughs, "see you soon doctor" he says before turning a around and shutting the door to his containment room, leaving the doctor alone.

"Zygons! Of course!" The doctor exclaims to himself. "Why didn't you see it earlier? Stupid doctor! Stupid! Stupid!" Okay, I've got to get out of here, think doctor think! I know! I can use my sonic screwdriver! But as I reach for my pocket I realise that my hands are bound by my sides. Damn! I wriggle and move my arms to try and loosen them from the rope. After ten minutes of solid wriggling, I managed to loosen my left arm, I then managed to loosen my right arm with the help of my left. No ropes are a match for me! I untied my legs and grabbed my screwdriver. Stupid zygons didn't even take if off me. I soniced the door open and ran, I ran for the TARDIS, I know they have her. Down several corridors I finally found her, my beautiful blue box. I took a moment, stoking the blue wooden exterior, before opening the doors and setting the coordinates for Clara's house, hoping to god she's okay.

...

Sorry for such a short chapter, this is sort of just a filler, more soon!

Also thank you all so much for 500 reads! It means a lot! Thank you thank you thank you!

Be happy and don't be lasagne!