Chapter 6

I have to get out of here, think, think, THINK! Then it comes to me.

"WAIT!...STOP!..." I shout as loud as I can but it's difficult as I struggle to breathe. "I can... Tell you... Our secret..."

"TELL US!" The dalek shouts beside me

"Release me... First..." I pant out.

"WHY SHOULD WE?!"

"Because I can't... Tell you... If I can't... Breathe..."

"RELEASE THE HUMAN"

The shackles snap back into the wall, I land on my knees, pain shocks through my leg but I ignore it. I am panting so hard I feel dizzy. I can see the blood dripping from my face onto the floor. Slowly I pull myself up, using the wall to help me. I stand, shaky and weak before the daleks.

"TELL US"

"The reason the daleks can never beat the humans is because we have a secret weapon." I back slowly towards the wall. Attempting to walk normally so to not attract attention.

"WHAT IS THIS WEAPON?!" The dalek replies.

"We have the doctor." I say, I press the button beside the door and I run, pain is burning it's way up my leg like a forrest fire. But I still run. I hear shouts of "DOCTOR WHO?" Coming from the daleks behind me. It worked, I confused them enough for me to escape. The fire of pain spreads quick and hot up my leg as I run. I am slowing, the pain is to much. I cannot run any longer, I have to find somewhere to hide. I run into the first door I see and slam the door shut behind me. It is dark in here, apart from a light coming from behind me. I turn around to the source of the glow. I see a very familiar blue box. The doors open from the inside and I see the doctor standing by the console. A look of complete and utter shock plastered across his face.

I am going to kill him.
----
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was so short. More coming soon, any comments are greatly appreciated :D