Chapter 7

"Clara how did you get back here? I thought you were a goner." The doctor says, still sounding surprised.

"How did you get back here?" I ask him, considering he's totally fine whereas I am standing here unable to walk and dripping with my own blood.

"It was pretty easy actually, I just ran to the lower decks of the ship and looked for the door marked storage." The doctor says proudly. As I hobble into the TARDIS and support my weight on the banister, my ankle is killing me.

"Well I'm so glad that you got back totally fine!" I shout at him, a mixture of sarcasm and blood are dripping from my lips.

"Clara why are you shouting now? Why do you keep doing that?" He asks sounding confused.

"Why the hell do you think?!" I am shouting louder. A tear rolls down my cheek.

"Erm...well... Can I have a moment to think about it?"

"Oh my god. You don't even know. YOU DONT EVEN BLOODY KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I scream at him, tears cascading from my cheeks like Niagara Falls. "TAKE ME HOME!"

The doctor just stands and stares at me.

"NOW!" I scream again. I am so furious with him that it hurts me, I don't think I've ever been this angry. The doctor fumbles around with the console.

"Okay you're home." The doctor says quietly. I get up to leave. "But before you go, tell me what I did." I still can't believe he doesn't know.

"You gave up on me." I say angrily. "You didn't even try to find me. You were just going to fly away in your bloody box and find someone else's life to hijack."

"Well... I... But you're alright... Look at you... You got back... You don't need me to save you." He says quietly like a scolded puppy. Has he even noticed the state of me? He hasn't.

"Alright? Doctor, look at me! Do I look alright to you?!"

"Clara is this really the time to be worrying about your appearance? You look fine, well... No better than usual." I cannot freaking believe him. I hobble myself towards him and slap him hard across the face with a blood soaked hand. I hobble back to the doors, open them and then turn around to face him.

"Fuck you." I say calmly.

"Lang-" is all I hear of him before I slam the doors shut behind me.

I am beyond caring about him, words can not describe my fury in this moment. Slowly the TARDIS disappears. I am in my kitchen. I am so angry I don't know what to do. I want to punch or kick something. I want to strangle him. I can do neither of these things so I just lay on the floor and sob as hard as my body will let me.

---
Hi everyone! Sorry for the profanity from Clara there, I wasn't planning on having that but it just sorta happened. Sorry if anyone was offended by it or anything.