Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

So last chapter gave you a sight that this is after season 5 finale, however, with Lucifer out of the Cage given she took likely millions of years to study a weak point and learn of an exit pass. Samantha didn't spend much time but it was enough that Death still put a Wall. Also Death did this without Deanna going to him. So to clarify, Samantha is back in her body so no soulless stuff and Adam is in Heaven where he belongs. So Michael is all by himself in the Cage. Next point is with Lucifer in charge, Crowley isn't, no one is going after Purgatory, which means no Eve, Alphas, or Leviathan being brought in. And that means Samuel isn't brought back either.

The war in Heaven is happening but Cas isn't working with any demon or trying to get into Purgatory to cause Godstiel as that certainly made a mess of everything in Cas' perspective.

Deanna is with Lisa and helping her raise Ben.

This takes place in 6x01.

~~~~~~~

Deanna's POV

{Deanna's Body Type with Caity Lotz's muscular toned and six-pack physique to the mix}

After my talk with Lisa, not wanting her to worry that I was going to get reeled back into the Hunter's life, I hope that her taking Ben to have fun while I make a 100% sweep to ensure it ain't no monster or ghost, what I never imagine is after Li...

After my talk with Lisa, not wanting her to worry that I was going to get reeled back into the Hunter's life, I hope that her taking Ben to have fun while I make a 100% sweep to ensure it ain't no monster or ghost, what I never imagine is after Lisa left; the lights crackle and I search the garage wondering to myself if its a ghost when the person I confront makes my blood cold.

Only few people can leave me scared. Death and...Yellow Eyes. The thing that killed mom. Azazel was standing right before me with a twisted grin. "Hiya, Deanna." The bastard greets me. "Look what the apocalypse shook loose. You have fun sniffing that trail? 'Cause I sure had fun patting you around."